luna pr 8.4

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Perhaps Luna does this already somehow; (this is a wish I've for every workstation I've used, I don't know how others feel, but maybe it could go down on the wishlist somewhere, if it is even do-able?)

To speed up workflow when starting out on an arrangement, could each plugin find the last accessed address by that same specific plugin, as its default browse address in the load or save program/bank menu that comes up with the right click in the rack window or better yet within the plugin's own GUI (when looking for banks/samples/presets/soundfonts etc). It would steamline work.

Currently of course the next browse invariably starts at a convenient point for the last plugin used which is rarely helpful.

In other words could there be a way for users to pin such 'favorite' addresses to each specific plugin within the vstplugins .xml document.

Most importantly this then would thereafter be saved arrangement to arrangement automatically or maybe via a 'use in the future?' popup when accessing a plugin the very first time.

Just a thought, and Luna is mighty fine already.

It's a nice idea => added to the whishlist.

Note however that this can only work for actions done via LUNA's GUI, not for browser actions via the plug's own GUI. In the latter case, it's the plug's responsability.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Just downloaded LUNA Free PR 8.4 for Mac OS X and I have to say that I love it!

Very intuitive and lightweight. I had a crash initially when I tried to load WAVES Diamond VST, but when it restarted it said that it automatically disabled WAVES, which is OK for now. Also experienced some crashes when trying to load Absynth 3 VST plugs, so I loaded Absynth 2 only.

Guitar Rig VST works fine so far too.

I saw that the icon is a bit flat when in the OS X dock, so I whipped up a quick "3D" version, which looks nice next to the rest of the OSX apps :-)

Here's the icns file: http://www.aphoticaudio.com/media/misc/ ... n.icns.zip (http://www.aphoticaudio.com/media/misc/Luna-Icon.icns.zip)

Just right (ctrl) click the LUNA app and choose "Show Package Contents" then navigate to Contents/Resources and replace the icns file with the new one.

Cheers!

-Dan

Thanks Dan!

An new improved icon was already designed for the next version, in the same direction as you did.

I'll compare them.

No problem muzycian, it took all of 5 mins to put together, I just thought I'd do my little bit in giving back :-)

Return to “MUTOOLS”