Metaparameter question

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Jo,

i'm working on a drum synth sampler for mulab and i'm having a bit of problem to set the metaparaters correctly displayed. Don't know if it's my lack of experience with mulab or that if there's indeed a little bug here.

I've already sent you by email 2 musynth patches:

In the patch JMKickB i've added 2 metaparameters to the 6 already avalaible but they display overlaped over each other and i don't find a way to freely move them to a proper place in the easy editor

In patch JMKick there are 9 metaparameters in the deep editor but easy editor only displays 7!...:shock:

JMKick patch is an evolution of JMKickB, the difference is that ive added a new metaparameter and used the feature rearrange metaparameter to display them in the right order.

Is there a way to freely move a metaparater to somewhere in the easy editor?

Cheers,

Juan

Juan Mendoza wrote:In the patch JMKickB i've added 2 metaparameters to the 6 already avalaible but they display overlaped over each other and i don't find a way to freely move them to a proper place in the easy editor
http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/musynth.html
In patch JMKick there are 9 metaparameters in the deep editor but easy editor only displays 7!...:shock:
The top-left parameter are 3 parameters on top of eachother. [Shift]+drag them to a new position and they will unhide eachother ;)

Don't know if it's my lack of experience with mulab or that if there's indeed a little bug here.

now i know :hihi:

thanks for answering another of my dumb questions :)

So if i understand it correct ?
Example : the heavenly bells patch of the musynth has 6 standard parameters in the play editor

Suppose i do want to add 3 meta parameters to te heavenly bell patch from the deep editor than those 3 parameters are hidden under the existing 6 standard parameters ?

That's cool, you van add than 16 parametrs more to the front of the play editor and mapping them for automating

janamdo wrote:Suppose i do want to add 3 meta parameters to te heavenly bell patch from the deep editor than those 3 parameters are hidden under the existing 6 standard parameters?
Maybe. It was just a coincidence that they were hidden.

When adding new meta-parameters in the deep editor, the positions of the added parameters in the easy editor is undefined. It's the responsability of the preset designer to make a neat parameter layout on th easy editor.

Return to “MUTOOLS”