Mu Lab Demo.

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I have just installed Mu-Lab demo that I got from a CM Computer Mag, I've had some experience with music computers but I have installed this demo it's playing but there is no sound - I have used another program that has sound but no sound on this one!

Anyone kindly shine a light on this?

Thanks,

Clueless muso!

clueless_muso wrote:Hello,

I have just installed Mu-Lab demo that I got from a CM Computer Mag, I've had some experience with music computers but I have installed this demo it's playing but there is no sound - I have used another program that has sound but no sound on this one!

Anyone kindly shine a light on this?

Thanks,

Clueless muso!
yes install the audiodriver asio4all ( free download ) for use with MULAB

Yes thanks but that appears to have been installed with the program!

Is there anything I need to click or something to turn on?

clueless_muso wrote:Yes thanks but that appears to have been installed with the program!

Is there anything I need to click or something to turn on?
I guess that asiouall installing and use a demosong must be enough to hear music ?

Oh, perhaps you use 2 or more musicprograms the at same time?..one of them grabs the audiodriver and the other get nothing= no driver

I can't work it out? I am not using 2 music programs simultaneously so I don't know why - Mu Lab is not working? I tried the other program and the sound is working on that. But not with Mu Lab?

clueless_muso wrote:I can't work it out? I am not using 2 music programs simultaneously so I don't know why - Mu Lab is not working? I tried the other program and the sound is working on that. But not with Mu Lab?
reinstall MULAb ... download it from the Mutools website

Perhaps you have more then 1 soundcard in your system and you haven't selected the right one in asio4all driver?

Does asio4all automatically start when you open Mu.Lab by the way?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Somehow nobody ask.
Did you choose a sound driver from Mu.Lab menu ? Edit/ Audio Setup.
What is the main output you use ?

Which version of MU.LAB FREE are they distributing with CM Computer Mag? And was it a recent edition of the mag?

sorohanro is right, have you gone in the audio set up menu.
you need to choose the audio driver type and choose the audio driver name.

I have it as (driver type) MME Audio
(driver name) Microsoft sound mapper

This works for me. :)

sorohanro wrote:Somehow nobody ask.
Did you choose a sound driver from Mu.Lab menu ? Edit/ Audio Setup.
What is the main output you use ?
It is so trivial :D

Thanks for your replies.

The audio worked today after I removed another DAW (Reaper) and re-started the computer - so it's obviously something to do with conflict of sound drivers or something. Cheers.

Return to “MUTOOLS”