how to setup a multimbral VSTi in Mulab?

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote:So if i understand well, then the only thing missing is the gm init support, right?
Yes, i think so to, but i am not sure
If you do want a exact answer then i must contact the developer of the composer software

extra info:
The developer of the composer is also working on a automatic installer VSTi
So if this will working than there will be also some conditions in MUlab to work with this?

It is not only for a GM soundmodule that it has to work for me now, but also for a random vsti installed in Mulab with a manual device setup made by me.
There are some devices( hardware synths and Vsti ) setup premade by the composer, but there are more hardware/Vsti to choose.
So i can pick some sound from a particular Vsti to use for the accompaniment of the composer and play of in MUlab and further composing, because it is a midi file from the composer
On this way i can assemble from a Vsti a own soundmodule in Mulab!
look at the software composer : harmony navigator 2 ( cognitone germany)

janamdo wrote:
mutools wrote:So if i understand well, then the only thing missing is the gm init support, right?
Yes, i think so to, but i am not sure
If you do want a exact answer then i must contact the developer of the composer software

extra info:
The developer of the composer is also working on a automatic installer VSTi
So if this will working than there will be also some conditions in MUlab to work with this?

It is not only for a GM soundmodule that it has to work for me now, but also for a random vsti installed in Mulab with a manual device setup made by me.
There are some devices( hardware synths and Vsti ) setup premade by the composer, but there are more hardware/Vsti to choose.
So i can pick some sound from a particular Vsti to use for the accompaniment of the composer and play of in MUlab and further composing, because it is a midi file from the composer
On this way i can assemble from a Vsti a own soundmodule in Mulab!
look at the software composer : harmony navigator 2 ( cognitone germany)
Can you contact the developer of Harmony navigator 2 to getting to know all programming details how about setting up a vsti in Mulab ?

This explaines more why a GM Init Function in Mulab is very valuable.
http://www.synfire.com/content/sound-setup-guide-text

Mulab supports midi in so a loopbackdriver can be used for a not General Midi Vsti soundbank and the composer can work in MUlab ---> i must test this now

Return to “MUTOOLS”