more composing tools in Mulab?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it not possible to add more composingtools for melody and harmony in Mulab?

janamdo wrote:Is it not possible to add more composingtools for melody and harmony in Mulab?
Such as? You mean harmony navigator type stuff or the ability to select chords and create notes from them or...?

- something for a melodyline patterns
- for easy chords adding ..later you can adjust the chords for chord leading

There is VSTi plugin for Chords perhaps this is usable in Mulab..i think so?

Harmony navigator stuff like harmonizing a melody in MUlab seems to me a tough task for Mulab to develop and takes a lot time to get.

So what is left at least some standard note functions to apply on a melodypattern and easy chord input :D

janamdo wrote:Harmony navigator stuff like harmonizing a melody in MUlab seems to me a tough task for Mulab to develop and takes a lot time to get.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking
janamdo wrote:So what is left at least some standard note functions to apply on a melodypattern and easy chord input :D
Not much use for me, but I could see this being useful for others.

Advanced composingtools for that you don't have to count on MUlab for Musicians..so at least some elementaire tools.

Something to set up a chordprogression and later on i can do something with chord voice leading voices and instruments.

Better to have also a small lane at the top for assigning songsections and get a better oversight of the songstructure than it is now the case
------------------------------------------
Perhaps there time for this by Mutools because MULAB4 is still under development
--------------------------------------------

I would like 3 plugins also:
1 - one plugin that compose melodies
2 - another plugin that automatically harmonize and orchestrate those melodies
3 - another that automatically puts instruments, effects and do all the mixing

With those plugins I will finally be able to write my own music.

smarty pants

i wish that the Virtual MIDI Keyboard could capture all the main keys from qwerty keys [so by default we already have 2 octave like something from Cantabile-Lite] and we can change the octave up and down just by clicking "up" or "down" from the GUI.
:D

Return to “MUTOOLS”