MuLab 4 PreRelease 7

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SilenCio is really nice! Great work from Trancit :tu:

But shouldn't the "[SilenCio]" shortcut be in the "Instruments -> [Devices]" menu? It is a new Device, right? :?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

sl23 wrote:
When buying a User License for MuLab XT or MuLab UL, you receive your personal User License Key via email.

A MuLab User License Key starts with [ and ends with a with ] for example [hTgz8K-j...sUa+OQ8]

Launch MuLab, click the MULAB menu and choose "Insert User License Key".

Copy the User License Key to the clipboard, and paste it into the License Key field. This will realize your MuLab XT/UL.
Yep! exactly that i did

theres a space in the key is that correct too ?
Nope, a MuLab key does never contain spaces.
Maybe the PM thing is putting it in a different layout i don't know.
That's also why keys are normally only sent via email.

If it doesn't work, then you'll have to wait until your email is up and running again. I've already sent your new key via email too now, so it's waiting for you.

Hi I tried removing the space and it worked. When I recieved the pm the Key appeared on two lines and when I copied it it must have inserted a space between the i and the s like this - rof6i sst5.

Anyway sorted now thanks.

You have my new email now yes? Please use that from now.

Thanks

sl23 wrote:Hi I tried removing the space and it worked. When I recieved the pm the Key appeared on two lines and when I copied it it must have inserted a space between the i and the s like this - rof6i sst5.

Anyway sorted now thanks.

You have my new email now yes? Please use that from now.

Thanks
Ok.

An updated MuLab 4 pre-release package is available in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar

What's changed in M4.0.110:
  • Restyled layout of the top panels.
  • Finetuned the default session window size when opening a new session window.
  • Finetuned auto-focus module behaviour when activating editor windows.
  • Finetuned the MIDI controller mapping system.
  • Finetuned multi-monitor support.
  • Fixed a playback bug in the audio part -> "Play Entire File" function.
  • Track -> Choose Automation Parameter: Friendly auto-hide alert when no target module / parameters.
  • When double-clicking a tempo value, the tempo value string is all selected.
  • Fixed a possible crash bug when drag-dropping.
  • Sample -> Create Sliced Sample Part: When the sample has no locators, the sample is auto sliced.
  • When importing a MIDI file using multiple MIDI channels per track into a new composition, then track and part target are auto set to use per event MIDI channels.
  • In some cases there could be empty sub-groups in the context menus.
  • Track mutes were unintendedly placed too much to the left.
  • New preference: "PreferredSessionWindowRectangle", see the docs.
  • Finetuned several UI aspects.

Oh yes me like it! :-)

Any chance it could be moveable as I'd like it in the middle between the rack and sequencer?

sl23 wrote:
When buying a User License for MuLab XT or MuLab UL, you receive your personal User License Key via email.

A MuLab User License Key starts with [ and ends with a with ] for example [hTgz8K-j...sUa+OQ8]

Launch MuLab, click the MULAB menu and choose "Insert User License Key".

Copy the User License Key to the clipboard, and paste it into the License Key field. This will realize your MuLab XT/UL.
Yep! exactly that i did

theres a space in the key is that correct too ?
I had the same problem, so this is what I did.

1)copy and pasted the license number from my email to window's word pad or even microsoft word.
2)Then copied the license number from word pad and then pasted it to mu.lab 4
Instead of copying and pasting directly from my email to mu.lab.

This worked for me.

Funk01

Yes noticed it too, will finetune the user key input dialog so it's less sensitive for noise characters before/after the squared brackets.

An updated MuLab 4 pre-release package is available in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/cedar

What's changed in M4.0.111:
  • Compositions: Virtual end point also takes locators into account. And is at least 5 minutes using current tempo.
  • Locators: Double-click edits both name and position.
  • By default, samples were set to Forward loop mode, even when no loop locator was there. Tuned.
  • Increased the font size in the transport panel displays.
  • Finetuned the top panel in the VST editors.
  • Finetuned some other UI aspects.
  • User Key dialog is more resistent to redundant characters before/after the squared brackets.

How to update from M4.0.110 to M4.0.111:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/installation.html

What's changed in M4.0.112:
  • When zooming out, auto scrolling is not turned off.
  • Improved multi-monitor support.
  • In exceptional cases, the auto slicer could create double locators on the same position. Fixed.
  • Also the background of module editors can be used to drag the module onto something eg a track, focused module panel, etc.
  • Fixed: Double-clicking an empty sample display in eg MuSampla caused a crash. Fixed.
  • Changing the part end of several selected parts together didn't work anymore.
  • A bunch of extra MIDI effects.
  • Finetuned several UI aspects.
How to update from M4.0.111 to M4.0.112:

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/installation.html

Here is a preview of the M4 intro movie: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3irbJPur4

Comments welcome.

:tu: :clap: :hail: Very very good!
Finally an overview of the modular power of MuLab!
Deep indeed!
I would definitely add the word Powerful on the welcome screen at MuLab.com.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Wow... this is great! Thanks. :-o

Er, auto scroll seems to still be turning off on zoom? Hmmm...

Return to “MUTOOLS”