New MU Lab Free track won't play

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can add the track, it's associated with the module in the rack, if I click the 'keyboard' it plays, I can add a sequence, but it almost seems as if the software doesn't understand that it's supposed to listen to the sequence. The notes are grey which I assume means greyed out and not working. I don't understand why. I've spent hours and hours going round in circles. How do I tell it that it needs to read the notes in the sequence in order to know what to play? (and please don't say you drag and drop something onto something else because it won't let me drag anything onto anything) :(

Grey sounds like you have the track muted.

No. It's not muted.

I can click loudspeakers to mute and unmute. It's not that. True, the other tracks do go grey if I mute them, but this particular track is not muted and it's still grey anyway. I can even do unmute all and it makes no difference, it's still grey.

I agree it's behaving as *if* it was muted, but it is not in fact muted.

Suggestions?

Supposed I was going to delete the existing track, get rid of all of it completely, and start again from nothing. I'm not worried at this point what it plays, just anything, absolutely any sound at all. How can I add any track to make any sound whatsoever? any chance of an idiotproof talkthrough that doesn't say "you drag and drop" (which I can't) "you click the plus sign" (which I can't) but only says things you can do on the free version??

[/img]

Which version of MuLab?

Which platform: OSX or Windows?

Can you please also forward the session or a screenshot.

I am having the same problem. Only it isn't muted. I can play it on my midi, but it wont play during playback.

I can only repeat the same questions then, so to better understand the situation:

Which version of MuLab?

Which platform: OSX or Windows?

Can you please also email me the session. Email is on
http://www.mutools.com/company-contact.html

did you accidentally right click a part and choose 'mute'? :roll:

> DiGiT < wrote:did you accidentally right click a part and choose 'mute'? :roll:
Good question!

By the way, you can also see/change the part mute in the part property panel at the bottom left of the composer. It appears when you have selected a part.

mutools wrote:
> DiGiT < wrote:did you accidentally right click a part and choose 'mute'? :roll:
Good question!

By the way, you can also see/change the part mute in the part property panel at the bottom left of the composer. It appears when you have selected a part.
aaaah that would be it then! :hihi:

Return to “MUTOOLS”