Behavior of automation parts

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm wondering about the behavior of automation parts (although it's a good feature).
1) Every time I copy/paste an automation part, MuLab will create a new sequence, because changing the envelope of the copied part will not (!) affect the origin part. This behavior differs from other part types.
2) Also the naming differs: I cannot rename (the sequence of) an automation part.
Haven't found anything in docs or in this forum. Very puzzled. What am I doing wrong?
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Reincke wrote:I'm wondering about the behavior of automation parts (although it's a good feature).
1) Every time I copy/paste an automation part, MuLab will create a new sequence, because changing the envelope of the copied part will not (!) affect the origin part. This behavior differs from other part types.
At this point only sequence parts support this 'shared sequence' feature.
I've taken note on the WL, will evaluate lateron.

2) Also the naming differs: I cannot rename (the sequence of) an automation part. Haven't found anything in docs or in this forum. Very puzzled. What am I doing wrong?[/quote]

Envelope parts are named to their parameter, and are not user renamable at this point. I've taken note on the WL about this. Will do on short term.

Thank you.
mutools wrote:I've taken note on the WL about this. Will do on short term.
Fine.
JR
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Return to “MUTOOLS”