A little thing i would like in Mulab

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AndreasD wrote:
liquidsound wrote:Hi Andreas,
the cut and paste, I mean from the piano-roll parameters curve to the automation lane. I can't do it. That what I was calling performance (or controllers) curves, the ones in the pianorol.
Hi liquidsound,
I think that is pretty complicated.
The piano roll curves are actually midi CCs, all scaled 0 .. 127.
The automation curves are scaled to the param they are controlling.

I remember that i missed that in Cubase long time ago. You had to decide what you want to use, CC data or automation. So, i'm used this regime :) This might have changed in Cubase in the meantime.
Got it! Thank you Andreas.
An easy one would be the sustain pedal. It's not so easy without a sort of curve, like Reason for example. I use in my travel a micro Akay keyboard and I need to clean up things of that sort.
Well... practice more!
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

mutools wrote:
Trancit wrote:Completely agree with Andreas here... for me the most important improvement would be the ability to adjust multiple handles at once...
That's already possible. Lasso multiple points and drag them together.
Wow, even in the Multipoint envelope generator.... Jo, we have a serious communication problem when it comes to improvements I like... :lol:

EvilDragon wrote:Logic does have adjusting curves (even back on PC it had that, in v5).

Reaper too, possible with a keyboard modifier, not necessarily a slider (Bezier curve). Can edit and move multiple points at once too, of course:

I'm holding Alt here to change the Bezier tension, Shift to move multiple points at once.
Yes, your right... the times I used Logic are too long ago, couldn't remember
About Reaper: Didn't know about the key modifier, thx...

Return to “MUTOOLS”