MuLab 5.0.39 (pre-release)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't see a way to prevent this, but you put a start locator in the resulting sample at the real audio start and so skip playback of the 'initial delay silence'.

That was a different question, but I still haven't figured out how to change the start and end of a sample in the sampler... especially the MuDrum. Could we have visual selectors that show this? I'm not sure how the knobs work really...

If you (doubleclick/singleclick?) the waveform a window will open for that showing it in detail. Yeah, the knob are a bit mysterious until you open the manual. Then it all makes sense :) A tooltip could help a lot!
:hug:

Er, read the manual many times... but that's one I did not see. Dbl clicking the waveform does allow you to do that and much more. I'm always surprised at the functionality in there WOW! I guess I have too little time and too much stuff to learn.

:idea:

This is where Start and End knobs would suit having a Button for the Front Panel. Imagine having the S&E Knobs and Button in a Group, the Button would switch the function (customisable) between MuDrums Element 1 and Element 2. This would basically mean needing only two FP knobs instead of 4. Hopefully this is something that will be added eventually. ;-)

EDIT: just realised that it would also be useful to have a Button to Link the 2 elements via the FP so the S&E Knobs adjust either one on their own or click Link to adjust both together.
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Changing starting point of the elements when mixing drumsounds is fantastic :)
:hug:

Depending on what you use for sounds it's rather huge... I haven't even checked out the slicing of beats with the Sampler. Too busy checking out the new stuff. :)

DHR53 wrote:Er, read the manual many times... but that's one I did not see. Dbl clicking the waveform does allow you to do that and much more.
http://www.mutools.com/mulab/everest/do ... ampla.html

There is a new MuLab 5.0.37 app/exe update available in http://www.mutools.com/mulab/everest

This is what's changed since M5.0.36:
  • Fixed a practical prob when dropping a rack preset on the [+] track button.
  • Mixdown dialog: Finetuned the size of the 'Session Master Audio File' button.
If you already installed M5.0.35 you can apply a quick app/exe update. Make sure to update both the MuLab.app (OSX) / MuLab.exe (Windows) and the MuLab.ID files!

This is release candidate 1.

Fixed. Thanks... what is the module sequence player? I searched the docs online and couldn't find anything? Is that a new feature...

DHR53 wrote:Fixed. Thanks... what is the module sequence player? I searched the docs online and couldn't find anything? Is that a new feature...
Yeah it's new. It's a quick way to play sequences in the mux. Rather than playing with the envelope editor you can use the sequence player to easily play/ edit the sequence.

http://www.mutools.com/mulab/everest/do ... dules.html

Scroll down and its just above event processors
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Ooh, that's got a lot of potential. I wonder what different start and stop (doc says "start" twice, btw) modes I can think up... :D

Oh, of course, teamed with some other event processors you can already do a lot! Mmm...

pljones wrote:Ooh, that's got a lot of potential. I wonder what different start and stop modes I can think up... :D Oh, of course, teamed with some other event processors you can already do a lot! Mmm...
Yes i also had fun doing it manually already, some time ago, that's when i added it on the wishlist.
doc says "start" twice, btw
The picture you mean. That's all correct. It's the name of the locator (marker) you see, the first 'Start' is the effective start point for the sample, the second one is the loop start. The third locator name is for defining the loop end. Holding your mouse above these 3 fields shows a tool tip.

DHR53 wrote:Fixed. Thanks... what is the module sequence player? I searched the docs online and couldn't find anything? Is that a new feature...
Yeah the "Google the docs" button still searches the M4 docs, that's why you don't find it. This will be fixed very soon.

Would coloring the notes in the midi editor based on velocity be possible? Or some visual indication that the notes are different i.e. transparency... That's something I always contemplate when editing midi sequences, but forget to mention.

:idea:

Return to “MUTOOLS”