Mulab UL, still hear soft noise? (SOLVED)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, recently, I bought Mulab UL. So, I worked on a song and everything went fine. I was happy with what I had...

...Until I worked on another song, and, all of a sudden, it acts like it is in demo mode, even though I bought Mulab UL, the full version. I would like to know if there is something wrong with the AI of Mulab UL to see what I can do to fix the problem. :help:
Last edited by PelletProject on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make chunes and such!

What does the splash screen say: Does it show "Initial User Key" or does it show your name? If it's "Initial User Key" then make sure you enter your personal user key that you received via email. The instant initial user keys are only valid for a limited time.

Also, as sorohanro found, make sure the MuLab.ID file that came with any MuLab.exe has been copied in, if you've applied an upgrade "patch".

mutools wrote:What does the splash screen say: Does it show "Initial User Key" or does it show your name? If it's "Initial User Key" then make sure you enter your personal user key that you received via email. The instant initial user keys are only valid for a limited time.
How long does it usually take for me to receive my personal User Key?

Also, since I recently had an email change, would it affect how the key would be sent to me?
I make chunes and such!

MVsProjects wrote:How long does it usually take for me to receive my personal User Key?
Cfr the info on the shop page: On the PayPal order confirmation page, click on "Return to MuTools.com". Then you'll instantly get your initial user key.

Some time (+- a day, or 2) after that you'll receive your personal user key via email. But thanks to the initial user key you can immediately use MuLab / MUX Vst upon purchase.

NB: Last week was an exception wrt the personal user keys, due to a Easter holiday break, as was messaged on the shop page. Your personal user key has been sent now.
Also, since I recently had an email change, would it affect how the key would be sent to me?
Personal user keys are sent to the email address of the PayPal account. If you want to update your email address in the MuTools database, email me.

OK, my name now shows. Thanks to you, Jo. :)
I'll be sure to enjoy making music. :)
I make chunes and such!

Return to “MUTOOLS”