Strange VST issue in MuLab 5.3.25

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure. I remember following the steps for upgrading MuLab..and I've done it a few times before without any issue..but I suspect you are right and this whole affair is of my own doing. My Apologies if I have wasted your time over this, as I know you're a busy guy.

While I have your attention..I need to ask you a question regarding a different matter entirely. I recently bought a Korg nanoKontrol 2. No I know absolutely nothing about midi mapping things or midi CC, so please keep this in mind and speak to me as if I were a child. :)

I have installed the Korg driver and it shows up in my windows registry and is installed properly. The nanoKontrol shows up on the midi setup panel in MuLab, as well as in the Korg Controller Editor..so it is certainly installed OK. My question is this..does MuLab support such this sort of controller..and if so, how should I go about "mapping" it so I can sue it to control the basic functions of MuLab while mixing?

Again, my apologies for not knowing all this stuff in the first place. I did read over the MuLab Docs section that deals with it, but I still can't get the nanoKontrol to work with MuLab.

One last question...if this controller is not compatable with MuLab..do you expect to be releasing an upgrade/ update at some later stage that will work with it?

My sincere thanks for both your patients and time in dealing with me and these issues.

Dan
Ambient Mechanics

MuLab is compatible with any MIDI controller, so yes also including the Korg NanoKontrol.

How to map parameters to a MIDI knob: See http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/us ... llers.html

Thanks..I really appreciate the quick reply and help with this. Much appreciated. :wink:
Ambient Mechanics

Please spread the good vibes about MuLab and MUX via your facebook, twitter and other fora :tu:

I always do..every chance I get! Once again, my apologies if I gave the impression I am anything other than happy with MuLab..it IS, in my humble opinion, then BEST daw on the market and both can and will go from strength to strength.

I fell in love with it the moment I first used it and I'll never switch to another daw..I'm just not interested. I used it to composed/write a complete album, which was released at the start of this month..and it handled everything I could throw at it. :D
Ambient Mechanics

Return to “MUTOOLS”