next update

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what is there to expect from the next update and when will it be

I'm sorry but i got no formal answer on that question yet. Working on something but i'll keep the details hidden until things have developed more concrete. Stay tuned and keep on making music! And if you have a great sounding EBM / house / (hard)tech / dubstep / pop track made in MuLab pls share its link here! We definitely need more popular music tracks so to grow the Mu fire!

thank you for getting back to me and i will keep you posted about any tracks thank you again

mutools wrote:... And if you have a great sounding EBM / house / (hard)tech / dubstep / pop track made in MuLab pls share its link here! We definitely need more popular music tracks so to grow the Mu fire!
Hi Jo, please explain what you are looking forward: Session files? Downmixed MP3 files? With or without VST/SFZ etc.?
JR
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Most impotantly: Eargasmic groovy dance tracks, appealing to a big part of the party scene. In the first place use all the creative freedom you need, then share the track on soundcloud (or alike music cloud) and also share the link here on the MU forum and when it's popular please also share the MuSession file and we can eventually see whether it's possible to make a pure MU version of it.

The bottom line is: Lets show the music world that MuLab is a very creative tool :phones: :party:
So more musicians will choose MuLab and so development can be speeded up. Everybody wins 8)

Enjoy making music!

Return to “MUTOOLS”