Some leftovers to share

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just some leftovers while doing some cleanup.

Some instrument patches:
One comment, there is a Noise Riser patch where i set up a default filter envelope just for something to happen. I suggest to disable that filter envelope and do the riser by automation of the Manual knob at the top right.

Michal L asked for an envelope driven distortion, which can be found under Effects. This is meant to receive any note to trigger the ADSR. That means it's best used in the first effect slot of a Mudrum or one of the Elements or even in the 1rst effect slot of a Musynth.
(Remember: the 1st slot in any effect rack in a MuXXX device receives the same notes that go into the main device)
And feel free to try other effects like the Crusher distortion in this patch.
There will be a few more effects later :)

There are some Wave Tables as well. To be used by opening the MFO/Multiform Definition and Load Preset in that options menu.
Two are modeled after NI Massive wave tables.

Enjoy
Andreas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

you do it once again thank you very much

Thanks for this Andreas, more goodies to puzzle / play with :tu:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Thank you Andreas! Leftovers are never lost for everybody... :tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I recommend trying Andreas' note-triggered envelope distortion! The combination of ADSR and distortion adds variety to the length and velocity of played sounds, and can thus help samples sound more interesting and (in the case of organic sounds) more natural through your keyboard. (Back in the day, sampling keyboards were programmed in a similar way.)
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Thanks Andreas great collection ;-)

Beauty! Thanks

Thanks much-

Thanks for the feedback!

Never got so many replies before :love:

Return to “MUTOOLS”