Browser > What > Default list

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Jo!

In the browser I have not found any way to set the default list to one of the options of its menu.

Example, for "What". It gives of course the options:
  • Sequences
  • Audio files
  • Samples
  • Multi-Samples
  • -----------------
  • VST Synths
  • VST Effects
  • -----------------
  • MUX Devices
  • Etc.

I would like to set it to "VST Synths" by default. And another user could prefer another default...

Is there a way to set this default presentation according to the personal way to work? I have not seen it anywhere...

Thanks!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Set it up like that in your custom "New" session template. Do you know how to make a custom "New" session template?

Thanks for your first answer, Jo!

No, I don't know how to make a custom "New" session template... but I'm sure it is an opportunity for other user to learn that if you're ok to teach us that trick.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

It's done using the SESSION -> Save As Template function, then name it "New". More detailed see the Save As Template info at http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/main-menu.html

mutools wrote:It's done using the SESSION -> Save As Template function, then name it "New". More detailed see the Save As Template info at http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/main-menu.html
Wohohoahah..
:party:

I searched for things more complicated (even in the doc) and it was so simple...!
:clap:

Thank you, Jo!
:hyper:

You're welcome :)

Return to “MUTOOLS”