Knob Creations

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote:Are you using knobman or jknobman? I would think that knobman would
render the necessary number of frames. jknobman definitely does that,
it is a bit unintuitive though. If its jknobman, look back a few pages, I posted
an example in this thread with all the correct settings.

-Cheers
Thanks for the help pekbro :tu:

I tried both webknobman and jknobman, (I thought I'd used jknobman but just checked and realised my mistake. Will give jknobman a try...) neither gave the desired result. I found the app easier and more reliable.

I'll check out that example as I can't see any settings to change.

Thank you again

:lol: Problem solved. I've just noticed there's a preference tab above layers!

Clear knobs with coloured ring
Tribal.rar
Korg 1 ER-1 - Knob 1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sl23 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello There

This is my first post here and wanted to share my knobs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2r48u4qjl810dzh/iKnob.7z?dl=0

Enjoy

Thx for sharing!

Hey just an idea: May be better to attach the files to your posts here so that chance is higher that the files will persist. Another tip: If made with Knobman, best to include the source file too so that if someone wants to make a change lateron, then that can be done using the source file.

As mentioned earlier, currently custom user knobs are not yet explicitly supported, but may be that will come thru in some future version.

NB: Note that since M7.3 knobs should at least be 64x64 pixels. It doesn't hurt if they come in an even bigger size.

Yes I used Knobman
Here is the source files

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr728lc7lo7nc ... e.zip?dl=0

mutools wrote:NB: Note that since M7.3 knobs should at least be 64x64 pixels. It doesn't hurt if they come in an even bigger size.
Are they scaled down then?
Does that mean you can use 256 x 256 icons?

sl23 wrote:Clear knobs with coloured ring
As this knob used a Screenshot of the manual, it's not great quality.
So, I decided to remake it using jKnobMan. But due to the limitations of the app, I can't seem to get rid of the white sections used to cover black lines that shouldn't be showing.

Please note, the BLUE background in the pic below is purely to allow the white to show up and isn't to be included in the final design, which I wanted to be transparent.
Does anyone know of a way to remove those white sections whilst retaining the function they possess? Which is to remove the black lines underneath
Korg ER-1 - UniDirKnob128-v3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”