Help can't delete parameter automation for a clip there are no options..

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! I am tweaking a midi clip and have played with the automation lanes directly under the clip.

I have not added automation tracks, simply using the editor under the clip.

Now I have a series of attempts such as chan volume, EG release etc.. that are modifying my clip and cannot figure out how to remove them as there are no options visible.. Please help?

Here is a picture of my situation. It is now showing the channel 3 all keys but there are others hidden too.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

When you have selected data for the event graph editor, then right-click the header part which shows the definition -> select all -> delete.

Thanks for your help! I am sorry I cannot find the area you are describing.

When you have selected data for the event graph editor (do you mean with the mouse?)

then right-click the header part which shows the definition ( I cannot find this header)

Below is what I am getting. I have selected the data with my mouse. Right clicking on the left CHAN 3 gives me "select all" and right clicking on the actual data gives me this menu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This is your header......
Capture.JPG
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

OK so I need to use the DEL button on my keyboard as there is no right mouse click option after "select all".

Also, I just figured that all my used lanes will be shown in the left click in the header under "content" ...which I will disappear afeter I hit delete.

Thanks all for your assistance.

Return to “MUTOOLS”