MuLab & MUX Modular Plug-In 7.4.11

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That default of 1 of each I/O was already there before, only the plugin/module filtering has been removed to avoid confusion and to be more consistent with rack slots.

Sorry, yes. It was the "Audio In" that was causing only audio effects to get listed, wasn't it?

Indeed

Forgot to mention here that M7.4.11 has been released.
What's changed between M7.4.10 and M7.4.11: Multi-Form Oscillator -> Insert Multiple Sample Grains -> Select sample = None caused a crash. Fixed.
The M7.4.11 binary patch is available here:
http://mutools.com/mulab/app-patch/
http://mutools.com/mux/app-patch/

Thanks for the update Jo :tu:

is there a way to cancel a search in the browser ?. when i choose a drive and search for many file i press esc or click on play, but search can not stop. so i kill the whole DAW

I see that in a Rack key CTRL+c for copy of VST and Paste into other Rack not work. copy can only with menu.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

magicmusic wrote:is there a way to cancel a search in the browser ?. when i choose a drive and search for many file i press esc or click on play, but search can not stop. so i kill the whole DAW
No way to cancel the search.

magicmusic wrote:
I see that in a Rack key CTRL+c for copy of VST and Paste into other Rack not work. copy can only with menu.
Hold CTRL then left click and drag the VST into another rack
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

ah thanks this work and is faster as with hotkeys. i need often copy from 1 rack to other because i use AME guitar vst that output stereo double track but have only mono amp sim revalver. so i need copy the left when change sound to right. the rack preset use a stereo splitter 2 racks and combine them. and the even better with the rack pan knobs get a wider sound as with a stereo amp. maybe is usefull for other too and somebody load it to the community library
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “MUTOOLS”