DONATION

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Help support Mulab development with a donation We could give as much as we wanted just a idea wot you think ? :)

After only a week with Mulab 7 I had the urge already to give more money to this development. Of all the money I've spent and hours this app seems to be going in a direction I've been looking for.

So I bought MUX VST crossgrade without even trying it! ;)

wilcofan wrote:After only a week with Mulab 7 I had the urge already to give more money to this development. Of all the money I've spent and hours this app seems to be going in a direction I've been looking for.

So I bought MUX VST crossgrade without even trying it! ;)
:tu: :)

runaudio wrote:Help support Mulab development with a donation We could give as much as we wanted just a idea wot you think ? :)
:tu: good idea! I am lazy :oops: I bay Mulab and Mux, but I
take one's time first design advertisements musik 8) because provided I first
bay no good will go work :D :oops:
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

I'm in just to help Mutools better.
But Jo's the one who will decide

I'd be down to support and donate. Maybe a paypal donation area on the website.
Been using this program for some years now (since MuLab 3). I actually just got through doing a live set with it today.
Good times.

Definitely something to consider.
Last edited by Tryezz on Mon May 29, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Works of Tryezz: Spreading Vitality and Wisdom with the Arts and the Groove
http://www.tryezz.com

Tryezz wrote:I'd be down to support and donate. Maybe a paypal donation area on the website.
Been using this program for some years now (since MuLab 3). I actually just got though doing a live set with it today.
Good times.

:x your opinion to yourself :borg: me uninteresting as sitting bath!
Good times. :hihi:

imstre wrote:
Tryezz wrote:I'd be down to support and donate. Maybe a paypal donation area on the website.
Been using this program for some years now (since MuLab 3). I actually just got though doing a live set with it today.
Good times.

:x your opinion to yourself :borg: me uninteresting as sitting bath!
Good times. :hihi:
??? It was good times indeed. I wasn't bragging on myself. I was saying that as a testament to how versatile MuLab is and how frequently I still use it. It's a great program and I'm down to support more.

Anyway, have a great week. Bless.
Stay cool.
The Works of Tryezz: Spreading Vitality and Wisdom with the Arts and the Groove
http://www.tryezz.com

Yeah maybe we could do something like paypal jo do you agree ?

Do you mean a totally free donation, i mean with no strings attached?
I mean: Maybe people who will donate will also 'ask' for specific FRs because they donated.
That's a situation i want to avoid.

Or do you mean a pure donation, no strings attached?

I think that the only way - is right and good.
Who to buy Mulab - too help here.
Who Mulab already have and rich, and think it is worth supporting - can.
i mean with no strings attached?
you do not need responsibility.
you work much!
and the pretty!
Thanks you!

mutools wrote:Do you mean a totally free donation, i mean with no strings attached?
I mean: Maybe people who will donate will also 'ask' for specific FRs because they donated.
That's a situation i want to avoid.

mean a pure donation, no strings attached you could have it on your website

I actually think this is a good idea. I, for one, feel that over the years I've gotten more than my monies worth, just from an educational standpoint. If I was using MuTools on a regular basis on a professional level I would certainly feel comfortable donating more than the suggested purchase price.
Also, donations in general as part of a larger funding strategy have recently become more accepted in the world of online ventures. In the case of MuTools a suggested donation, with no strings attached, seems completely reasonable.

guy mingo wrote:I actually think this is a good idea. I, for one, feel that over the years I've gotten more than my monies worth, just from an educational standpoint. If I was using MuTools on a regular basis on a professional level I would certainly feel comfortable donating more than the suggested purchase price.
Also, donations in general as part of a larger funding strategy have recently become more accepted in the world of online ventures. In the case of MuTools a suggested donation, with no strings attached, seems completely reasonable.
Couldn't agree more

What's the point of donating? To say thanks?

By the sounds of it, the dev is far too busy to work harder, so donations will not give any kind of incentive.

The best thing to do is raise the price of the products to more reflect their abilities. Including upgrade prices. Doesn't need to be a great deal, just 20-30 euros for full products and say half-price for upgrades?

Wouldn't that be a better solution? :shrug: 8)

Donations are after all, voluntary, therefore only a select few would oblige. Increasing prices would help the dev more in the long run and means everyone is helping via purchasing.
:hihi: :lol:

Return to “MUTOOLS”