Mulab swing grid individual tracks

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I think I remember Mulab allowing a 16th or 32nd note swing on the grid settings so you could use the grid to input swing then if you wanted for the next beat set the grid back to normal, the latest version of Mulab I download doesn't have swing on the list.
I read that there's an individual swing parameter for each track, where is this and is it possible to use a swing and non swing grid or does it function like a swing knob? I was hoping for it to be a grid size option.

Thanks

Fixed! Dunno about the per track swing but if anyone has similar problems with the swing grid, open an older version of mulab and export the 2 swing presets then import into recent version.

Each sequence part has its own swing control, it's in the part property panel at the bottom left of the composer, when a part is selected.

Thanks, my problem is I need the swing pattern displayed so I can alternate precisely between swing and straight in the same clip.

Another problem, while importing the grid presets works they don't save when I exit and I have to load them every time I use the program, is there something I'm missing?

All grids are saved with the project. So if you save the project, they will be reloaded.

There's no way to add them to the default list?

Yes you can define & save your default "New" project template.

Ok thanks for your help.

Return to “MUTOOLS”