Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just downloaded updates for:

crossfade loopsynth
meringue
spectral conquest
warbler

all fail/crash logic during the eval process.

logic 10.1.0
OS X 10.9.5

i'll try my other machine and see how it goes.

Working here. What's the failure you're getting?

os wrote:Working here. What's the failure you're getting?
happy to email you the crash report. doesn't pass eval. crashes eval. crashes logic. on both my machines.

works fine in ableton though.

OS X 10.9.5

Yes, please mail me the crash report and auval log output.

It happened here too (2015 Feb 16)

upon opening logic and going through validation of new plugs:

aueval wants to go to expert sleepers website to get validation>>>Click OK

connection to website fails

aueval wants to go to expert sleepers website>>>Click OK

connection fails

endless loop

ueval wants to go to expert sleepers website>>>Click Cancel

endless loop continues

workaround:

force quit aueval and logic

put new expert sleeper components in trash

open logic

working without them

will re-download in future

That's a different issue. Did you read http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/index_file ... -feb15.php especially with regard to the need for the new Licence Manager 1.1.0?

thanks OS for the quick fix. looking forward to the fix being implemented on all the plug ins :)

thanks so much for fast response! :)

Thanks os. Sorry for not catching that.

So I downloaded the licence manager and updated four plugs. When I run the licence manager, it shows my four ES plugs with the activated boxes checked and the licence numbers there. Then it crashed. Crashed a few more times then stayed up. When I load Logic, only Oomingmak and Augustus Loop get through and Meringue and Little Spacey crash validation. They have also been updated. Then I remembered I had other ES plugs when I used Logic 9. I can't find them anywhere. With no log-in user account on website to keep track of things, what a mess. I'll go read the rules again tomorrow.

Mail me your email address if you want me to look up previous purchases.

Though you can do this yourself at http://shopper.esellerate.net/

I dug deep into Yahoo mail and found the one that had disappeared was Warbler. After re-downloading, it crashed validation in Logic along with Little Spacey and Meringue, but for the crashed plugs, you just need to select and do Reset and Rescan Selection in Logic's Plugin Manager. They all got through. Your Licence Manager still crashes as often as not though (Yosemite). However, it stayed up long enough for me to purchase Augustus Loop which I thought I owned but was only in unregistered mode. Everything up and running now. Thanks.

Return to “Expert Sleepers”