Devs!! CM Magazine Wants You!!!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They want as many of you as possible on the CM 108 DVD. And they want you to be on the DVD for a few months.

I need to get your permissions for this though. Let me know here first if you're ok with it, and then we'll make it official. :hyper:
Last edited by tuz on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fantastic!

What a wonderful idea, this contest, tuz!
..what goes around comes around..

+1 yeah, great idea. It's very good for the scene in general.

Sounds good-

same as with the keys. for two copies of the magazine they are free to include our plug-in.

with regards
Lucia

ok

Hi,

They can have my plugin, a copy of the mag. would be appreciated tho :D

That'd be fine - but I would prefer if they link to the website as well, and grab the latest version from there-
A copy of the magazine would be nice. :)
M@

For sure, I give total consent to them to use my plug-in on their disc. I think it'd get me more views than the vibes I'm picking up on here. :|

I only want two things though, for one a picture of my synth in the mag and second a link to my website. I can give you the URL if I forgot to put it in my profile for here.
Roberson Audio Synthesizers

Yep! They can put mine in there too, if they want?

Fretted Synth

CM has permission to use mine!
A link to my site would be nice, and a copy of the mag if possible.

absolutely, I'd be honoured (tonespace)
tonespace / hypercyclic

Permision granted if picture of the plugin is included and if they in return send me copies of the mags they include them on.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Fine by me...

and would be nice if they linked to my site too somewhere in the print part.

Maybe we can join forces to put some weight behind it : what about a joint minimal requirement of all of us together : a summary page in print with the 32 equal-size screenshots and at least the minimal one-liner blurb + url underneath each? Sort of like Ben & Tuz's release page? Who would be in favour of that?
tonespace / hypercyclic

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”