Transient - KVR DC12 Support Thread

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now when i have played around with the SC ........ i think this nails the nr1 spot
There's so many possibilities with that!! :hail:
:hug:

Ok, I just woke up. What are some uses for the sidechain? :)
ImageImageImageImage

I had made a groovey percussive stem (that's the word for loops now, right?) which i used as sidechain on a hihat stem. The hihats got the percussive rythm of the percussion ... so in this case i used it as a gate i guess, but with the attack element. By tweaking Transient i could get the opposite effect and everything odd in between :)
:hug:

Werrrrrrd.
So the attack on some hihats is getting dulled by the rhythm from the 'groovy percussive stem'(:tu: Hope that term sticks. :lol:)
Cool.
Ive never really used transient plugs that way but I can see there is some experimenting that can be done there.
Sometimes I put a very low power sine lfo on the attack knob and un-sync it just a little bit from the host. Its totally inaudible, but I swear it keeps the.. 'groovy percussive stems' interesting over time....
ImageImageImageImage

Crackbaby wrote:I had made a groovey percussive stem (that's the word for loops now, right?) which i used as sidechain on a hihat stem. The hihats got the percussive rythm of the percussion ... so in this case i used it as a gate i guess, but with the attack element. By tweaking Transient i could get the opposite effect and everything odd in between :)
Awesome idea. I've been using the sidechain for ducking mostly. I bet your technique will do wonders to liven up my boring shaker "method" :D

Thanks for the tip.

Today is the last day to vote!!!

I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who had helped me test Transient during the beta phase and all of you who have taken the time to play around with it, talked about it, reported bugs, and everything else during the voting period :)! You're all rockstars!

There are a lot of great entries this year. I know I had a hard time voting for only 5! I really wish the best of luck to all of the developers.

Definitely count me in on the next DC. This was a total blast!

Thanks again everybody.
-Dustin @ Sleepy-Time

Thank you for your plugins !
I hope Transient will get some more features whenthe DC is over :D

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you for your plugins !
I hope Transient will get some more features whenthe DC is over :D
We'll see what happens ;):D

You're on my top 5. ;)
Good luck!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”