Nova-67P DC14 topic

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nova-67P

Vladg, have 3 question...
1: How is the latency?
2: How is the routing? EQ & Comp? Comp & EQ?
3: Could You fix the CPU consuming?

Anyway You deserve my 5 points! :wink: :tu:
Last edited by Turello on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Best & most useful plugin in the competition. IMHO. I love it's transparent cuz it's perfect for dealing with freq specific issues without altering the character of the source. Voted 5 stars. I hope this wins. Being a designer I had to have a go at the UI so here's my take using some minimalistic flat design. It's just a concept that was put together pretty quickly, so I haven't really gone in and designed all the elements.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That's way cool looking. Really stylish.

Yeah, really stylish, but my eyes would resent me and move to my parent's house if I used it. :) Anyway, to each their own. I like white fonts on not so bright backgrounds because bright BG defies the purpose of having white font and knobs in the first place... IMO So yes, Vlad, I'm not really fond of white background... but GUI colours are not really the nr.1 of my criteria, actually it's the last... if even last because I don't think my eyes can hear much of what's happening, especially when I close them. :lol: And that's after all the most important thing when dealing with audio, eh? ;) people can also hear all kinds of better audio when the GUI agrees with them... read up on that purely psycho-acoustical effect that nobody can do anything about except - close your eyes when mixing - it's a whole different acoustic world.

After really extensive testing of lots of DC2014 plugins I gave it 5, too. My testing methods reflect the way I think: usefulness, then quality of programming and sound. Vlad, your plugins always get top grades in my book. ;) That's not to say it was easy to give it 5. I wish there was 1-10, not just 1-5.

Anyway,... great plugin and it deserves 5 IMO.

Thank you so much Vlad! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I think this will be the final version of my design. Hope you like it.

It's easy if you know how

Lesha, this looks really good, close to the original design which wasn't bad at all, this is just much easier on the eye. Very soothing blue.

Best plugin I've ever seen. Very creative. I have a lot of Waves, Izotope (full license ) but this one is amazing :-)

lesha wrote:I think this will be the final version of my design. Hope you like it.

Pls give me the resource files! :love:

lesha wrote:I think this will be the final version of my design. Hope you like it.

GIVAS ! GIVAS ! GIVAS ! :hyper:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Your hopes are fulfilled...I like it-- a lot!

:love:
바보

Outstanding! Completes the picture of this excellent plug-in (literally). :)
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

bftucker wrote:
Your hopes are fulfilled...I like it-- a lot!

:love:
bftucker... why would you name yourself that? I like it, it makes me laugh. :hihi:

:ud:

I can't take the credit. My parents named me...Benjamin F Tucker. The F is not an initial...just a letter.

:wink:
바보

I couldnt really figure out either of this years dynamic fx entries.... :shrug:

Im familiar with the concepts, and I thought Id dig em, but I literally couldnt figure them out.
I tried just a simple kick/bass duck set up. I got the side chain coming in but I really could not figure out what either of em was doing beyond that.

I fully consider that I am just getting dumber.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”