Doctor Doubledrop file hosting site problem - resolved

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh my god.. why no one contacted me immediately?? I have no words to express my sorrow for what happened.. a guy recommended the hosting site to me and when I've tried it it seemed an excellent site.. I've tested it before to pubblic the links of course and all work well for me.. however I must say that in all the link's name I had specified the format of the files.. ".wav" ".sfz" and ".nki" .. no ".exe" file in the list.. I really hope that no one has been damaged his pc :(
I'm reuploading it in my website's server and until 2 hours I'll post the safe link.. I'd like to know all the problems that you have encountered..

So, is this [www44.zippyshare.com] safe?

I think yes.. but I'm uploading in my site just now.. tomorrow I'll post the new links..

Doctor Doubledrop wrote:Oh my god.. why no one contacted me immediately??
Personally I thought that all the entrants would come over to this DC Chat forum and introduce themselves, iron out things and chat. Chased two other dudes down who didn't show up and posted about this adware problem as soon as I came across it.

We'll start another thread about future contests, and gripes and rules, mods etc - odd things associated with the DC.

bob bobwood wrote:
Personally I thought that all the entrants would come over to this DC Chat forum and introduce themselves, iron out things and chat. Chased two other dudes down who didn't show up and posted about this adware problem as soon as I came across it.

We'll start another thread about future contests, and gripes and rules, mods etc - odd things associated with the DC.
Hello u too..
what u saied could be a nice thing (even if in my opinion start a tpoic for introduce myself seems like try to earn the appreciation of people for a plus possibility of win.. but it's only my personal idea of course).. however is not a good answer for what u have quoted of my reply.. for the man I am if I'll have a problem I'll tell it immediately to the right people.. consider also that here there are mods ready to solve problems like this just after they've been notified.. I continue to don't understand why a man that find this problem must write bad things of someone, that is given for free some staff with the only thought of making happy some peoples (and of course maybe have chance to win), without informing the one that can solve the problem.. There are many ways to get in touch with me as u can see in my KVR contacts details.. I only want to let u know that this night I barely slept for upload the pack in my site's server and I'm still trying to do it because I've always problem when I've to upload something in it.
Greetings

Hy Doctor Doubledrop. I can upload this now in dropbox or payloadz if you want and I shall give you the links. In payloadz, It asks a mail before and customer download it then having received a mail. I like your sounds ! :wink:

As I said to you chopen, payloadz is unacceptable because of the email password requirement.

chopen wrote:Hy Doctor Doubledrop. I can upload this now in dropbox or payloadz if you want and I shall give you the links. In payloadz, It asks a mail before and customer download it then having received a mail. I like your sounds ! :wink:

chopen wrote:Hy Doctor Doubledrop. I can upload this now in dropbox or payloadz if you want and I shall give you the links. In payloadz, It asks a mail before and customer download it then having received a mail. I like your sounds ! :wink:
Hi man! really thanks for your availability.. really appreciate.. :)
and thanks for the nice feedback too :)
I've successful upload 2 files.. and waiting for the third.. and then only one must be uploaded.. the problem is that 2 files take me about 1 day.. :x :D .. I think I've uploaded the files 10 times or more before to see them in my server.. :?

I have a relatively good connection in my Wi-Fi point. (235 Ko/s) and can wait here until 10 pm here while I translate my EcolooP notice !

Thank U! the third file is already done! I'm going to trying the last upload.. about 2 hours to see if upload go well.. :)
see u later!

Doctor Doubledrop wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:

I continue to don't understand why a man that find this problem must write bad things of someone, that is given for free some staff with the only thought of making happy some peoples (and of course maybe have chance to win), without informing the one that can solve the problem.
I certainly haven't written bad things about you. Nor do I 'continue to do so'. Unless by bad things you mean not showing up in DC Chat, which I do consider to be poor form. I merely pointed out there was adware attached to a certain link. I personally didn't have a problem with it as my security identified it and helped me avoid it. Now you have apologised and sorted it. Thanks.

bob bobwood wrote:I certainly haven't written bad things about you. Nor do I 'continue to do so'. Unless by bad things you mean not showing up in DC Chat, which I do consider to be poor form. I merely pointed out there was adware attached to a certain link. I personally didn't have a problem with it as my security identified it and helped me avoid it. Now you have apologised and sorted it. Thanks.
I've wrote " I continue to don't understand..." it means that the problem is for sure not for your message about this point, but for something I've read previously..

BTW my web site server seems to hate the largest file.. the FX one shot one.. so if mod let me know an alternative way for upload it or if chopen can upload it with the agree of the mod this could help me a lot.. thanks!!

I've finally found the solution.. onedrive.. tomorrow all the packs will be again live.. good night

Hope there will be no more problem, pack is again live:
http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-c ... #dc14-9242

:tu: :phones:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”