Acrobatics Mate feedback

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrewDale wrote:Really digging the hidden features when you click on the logo :tu:
Nice find :tu:

Good job that the AC Power was turned on by default, otherwise nobody would have managed to get the plug to work would they :D

thank you all for the nice feedback, keep rollin :hug:
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Numanoid wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Really digging the hidden features when you click on the logo :tu:

Good job that the AC Power was turned on by default, otherwise nobody would have managed to get the plug to work would they :D
It works as a sloooow gate... for nicey fade-outs. :hihi:
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

This kind of thing works great when combined w/a sequencer (I'm running a seq into it).
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I took a screen grab of Mate on two screens, one that has resolution 1366x768 and one with 1680x1050

Both grabs give a image that is about 765x190 pixels in size

If the size of the GUI could have been increased to 1000x250, that would do the trick

Numanoid wrote:

I have a habit of clicking logo's on the UI's like a lucky dip sometimes :hihi:
:tu: All is good

Numanoid wrote:I took a screen grab of Mate on two screens, one that has resolution 1366x768 and one with 1680x1050

If the size of the GUI could have been increased to 1000x250, that would do the trick
so 20,25% more :tu:

Acrobat wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I took a screen grab of Mate on two screens, one that has resolution 1366x768 and one with 1680x1050

so 20,25% more :tu:
Would be cool :tu:
:tu: All is good

Great sound, great GUI, great size, great synth! This VSTi doesn't need any changes or additions. Excellent work!
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:Great sound, great GUI, great size, great synth! This VSTi doesn't need any changes or additions. Excellent work!
+1 :tu:

It has my top vote :)

Update 1-0-7 adds "Mate MAX": same plugin bigger size,
as requested by Numanoid, eidenk and others.. :party: cheers,
A.
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/mate-by-acrobatics

I like the sounds of this synth a lot but the sliders require so much dragging from my mouse. Is it just my computer setup or is that the same for everyone? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMpQNaaUyXI

Acrobat wrote:Update 1-0-7 adds "Mate MAX": same plugin bigger size,
as requested by Numanoid, eidenk and others.. :party: cheers,
A.
Thanks a lot, that is great help, here is how the versions compare on my desktop

glad you enjoyed the special version;
.. and I arranged a brief test on Mate MAX controls, seems sliders and buttons work perfectly even if maximized. In my experience, SM is far better than SE on setting smooth mouse action in VST. :)

harryupbabble wrote:I like the sounds of this synth a lot but the sliders require so much dragging from my mouse. Is it just my computer setup or is that the same for everyone? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMpQNaaUyXI
hello harry, what you request is quite addressable, I can arrange a slow/fast draggin selection on the back as it is available, i.e., on Alieno settings.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”