KvR DC'16 teasers topic

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So as the development keeps going on, I feel it's time to actually get a topic for 2016 going. :) So post a small snippet of your plugin, instrument, what have you. And I seriously think it's time to rename this forum "to KVRDC16 Chat". Something I can't do myself.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Here it goes :)
IMAG3296_e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

^ Can it be re-skinned?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

11 days before voting begins. Any more teasers?

Nothing.. no

I was hoping to see some silhouettes, or even single knob screenshots...

You can't always get what you waaaant...

for sure.

Yesterday 20th November was International Children's Day but the rights of the children of vst_teaser continue to be brutally trampled by the occupying kvr_user military and police

It is estimated that over 500,000 (1 in 4) vst_teaser people have died in the Neglected Genocide of vst_teaser ever since kvr_user illegally occupied the country. The children of vst_teaser live their lives in constant fear, never knowing if they will be the next ones to be killed.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Another transparent compressor? You decide...

I suppose I like it a bit more in my face.

i'm going to post a lod of nonsense if you say that. see? you said it.

ooh them rivers and lakes
who tried to kiss the snake
he thought he had a grip but he got bit in the face
so remember those rivers and lakes

somebody lied
then forces collide
the bodies pile up where they died
sometimes i'm here by your side
in this jianghu
sometimes i'm here by your side
in this martial world!

aah, i can do no more, breathe a sigh of relief, and beware the evil sect. also emei sect, huashan sect, shaolin, the skipper and maryann
unfinished music

i suppose, ultimately, this really is also a teaser.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Is it OnePingOnly version 2?

Just to be clear, soundsets can be added and not just sample packs, is this correct?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”