License transfers?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is the process for transferring a license? What fees, if any, are involved?

Licenses are transferable, but there is a license transfer fee involved that should be paid by the person the license is transferred to. This fee is currently set at 10 Euro. If Sylenth1 was purchased at a discount, this fee will be increased by 50% of the difference between the current price and the price it was purchased at.

Licenses can be transferred only once and only within 5 years after purchase. If you buy a license second hand you will not be able to sell it again.

If you decide to sell your license you must first deactivate Sylenth1 via MENU -> Deactivate in Sylenth1. Then uninstall Sylenth1 and completely remove all files related to it, including the installer, license files and any emails containing download information.

You don't have to send the buyer any license or download information, we will take care of that.

To complete a license transfer we'll need confirmation from both seller and buyer.

Why would anyone ever want to sell this beauty? It will stay with me till the day I die! And then I will give it to my kids!

dj ray wrote:Why would anyone ever want to sell this beauty? It will stay with me till the day I die! And then I will give it to my kids!
I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

For me, Sylenth1 and Wusikstation 5 are nearly all that I ever use now. 8)

And then I will give it to my kids!
...not shure if it is allowed to bequest the licence to your kids... ;-)

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2012/se ... es-library

"Lots of people will be surprised on learning all those tracks and books they have bought over the years don't actually belong to them," solicitor Chris Walton told the Mail. "It's only natural you would want to pass them on to a loved one.

dj ray wrote:Why would anyone ever want to sell this beauty? It will stay with me till the day I die! And then I will give it to my kids!
I was thinking the same thing!

Return to “LennarDigital”