Would be nice to see some life from Lennar Digital in 2014

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great to see a response from a representative of LD. I hope the coding effort is going well. Thanks for letting us know it is still in process!

Biscotto wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:but I've already found a replacement for Sylenth1 (DUNE 2).
No quite. But yes, DUNE 2 is really really good.
For me, it is not just a replacement, but a straight upgrade. I can't find any single part of Sylenth1 that I would miss on DUNE 2. Everything is better. Oscillators (stacks of up to 32 voices), detuning options, more filters, better effects (especially the reverb), the amazing unison implementation, VA + WT + FM synthesis, oscillator synchronization, ring modulation, proper PWM, better envelopes (multiple point graphical envelopes), better modulation matrix with way more sources and destinations, better arpeggiator even with MIDI importing...you name it. Plus, it's as good sounding and simple to use as Sylenth1.

Don't get me wrong, though. I used to love Sylenth1, but I recognize DUNE 2 is just better in 2014.

I would say to you guys tired of trying to get any attention, news, or proper support from silent Lennar Digital, to consider DUNE 2. Not only the synth is better, but the company behind it too. Or to anyone looking for a swiss-army-knife, sweet-sounding, straightforward synth, this is an option.

And I'm still looking forward for a new release of Sylenth, because it served me so well in the past. Sylenth1 is still awesome and an update to it would be the best thing ever. The day a Sylenth2 is announced, the whole internet will break.

Yorrrrrr wrote:
I would say to you guys tired of trying to get any attention, news, or proper support from silent Lennar Digital, to consider DUNE 2. Not only the synth is better, but the company behind it too. Or to anyone looking for a swiss-army-knife, sweet-sounding, straightforward synth, this is an option.
Do you get paid for raving about DUNE 2 or what? :lol:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Well...at least there's a lot of competitors who have way more money to spend on marketing ;)

Nielzie wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:
Do you get paid for raving about DUNE 2 or what? :lol:
I wish I was. Excellent synth and company.

So the fact that you guys put forth the effort to make that 32-Lives bundle makes me think that 64-bit Sylenth is a long way off. Can anyone from LD comment on what sort of timeframe you've got for getting a 64-bit update out?

honestly, after all the long time this? :?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

email lennar and ask him hows the weather, but don't ask about sylenth cause he migh t not reply
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

n/m

We receive many emails every day asking for the update. At our website it's clearly stated that we will not and can not answer the update question.

The 32Lives bundle offer has been created for our new users to provide with some solution for Mac users, in meantime the programming for the 64bit is still in progress.

While it is good to know that the update is being worked on, the fact that you're unable to give any sort of timeline for the work is pretty troubling. I work at a software firm and, while we don't do audio plugins, if we gave our clients that answer, we'd lose our business very quickly. We have to give estimates on development effort all the time; It's just a part of doing business. I don't see how this is any different.

It is a testament to your product quality that you've managed to keep people loyal and interested for as long as you have. I wonder, though, how long that will last if the current trend continues...

Fact is, we're not a huge firm which everyone seems to think.

Ruben(LD) wrote:Well...at least there's a lot of competitors who have way more money to spend on marketing ;)
They have something to market...

Return to “LennarDigital”