[CLOSED] How about new default skin?

Official support for: lennardigital.com

How about new default sylenth1 skin?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:54 pm

YES this is eyecandy!
70%
NO - i love the oldfashion skin from 2006!
9%
Other Skin, not that one!
22%

Total votes: 23

RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:Hm... But the latest version of ResHacker does open 64-bit DDLs just fine...
Opening fine indeed. But after modifying/saving them and loading them up in your DAW is a no go. (At least for me with Sylenth1 and Reaper)

Just wanted to say thanks for the LT skin. IMO, simply the best around.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Mace404 wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Hm... But the latest version of ResHacker does open 64-bit DDLs just fine...
Opening fine indeed. But after modifying/saving them and loading them up in your DAW is a no go. (At least for me with Sylenth1 and Reaper)
you can use peexplorer for the 64bit version - it works fine, but you have to replace the 73 pngs alone.

:)

Yes this is great on x64 Thanks!!!

Mace404 wrote:
Interesting. I did some reshacking of Kontakt x64 executables/DLLs (which are around 40 MB!) and they opened just fine...

I must say this skin makes me wanna take a look at Sylenth... the default GUI is horrible and I didn't even want to try it because looking at that atrocity for prolonged amounts of time would probably make me insane. :borg:

Yeah it opens them fine, just has issues when compiling again. Not always, but it's very hit and miss with Sylenth in particular.
Karten wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for the LT skin. IMO, simply the best around.

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it. =]

Is this working for the 64bit version on Windows?

yep, just be sure to open .dll with the latest version of ResHacker.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Skyre wrote:Thanks for creating this topic. I'm the creator of the skin and was heading over here to start a topic myself, haha. The feedback/downloads so far has been fantastic, couldn't be happier!

That's about it really...just a thanks. I casted a vote too, but for "other". I'd rather my work not become defaults, unless they were originally designed for that purpose. Plus, I'd be a bit of tit to vote my own skin up. ;)

- Lance

Skyre, thanks for the nice skin. I will sure put you on a list with other skin-developers. Perhaps we will implement some of these skins in the 64-bit version of Sylenth1 as it arrives.

Ruben(LD) wrote:
Skyre wrote:Thanks for creating this topic. I'm the creator of the skin and was heading over here to start a topic myself, haha. The feedback/downloads so far has been fantastic, couldn't be happier!

That's about it really...just a thanks. I casted a vote too, but for "other". I'd rather my work not become defaults, unless they were originally designed for that purpose. Plus, I'd be a bit of tit to vote my own skin up. ;)

- Lance

Skyre, thanks for the nice skin. I will sure put you on a list with other skin-developers. Perhaps we will implement some of these skins in the 64-bit version of Sylenth1 as it arrives.
:hyper: :party:

Ruben(LD) wrote: Skyre, thanks for the nice skin. I will sure put you on a list with other skin-developers. Perhaps we will implement some of these skins in the 64-bit version of Sylenth1 as it arrives.
Yes please implement skinning on Windows 64 bit at least so we don't have to hack the .dll. Just separating the gui resources into a separate folder would do I imagine.........

Oh and it's great to see Lennard has gotten some help and great to see your presence on the forum ! :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

These skin files contain the Sylenth 1 .dll. Are they legal and safe ? Do you have permission to redistribute the .dll ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

@RubenLD you guys plan a major rewrite?
i mean 64bit version only comes for AU/MAC?

i would love to see some skinning too, so we could keep changing when our mood changes :D

@Teksonik - i agree with you, these copies of sylenth1.dlls and this means its redistributed.

@Skyre was a pleasure, love this skin, its awsome for working in the nights with f.lux on ember mode. so thanks for creating!

Teksonik wrote:These skin files contain the Sylenth 1 .dll. Are they legal and safe ? Do you have permission to redistribute the .dll ? :?

You guys thought that it is illegal to edit the dll :?
I am really sorry I just wanted to see other skins
if you want delete my post! :(

Return to “LennarDigital”