Sylenth1 reverting to demo mode

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello I have been using sylenth one on my current EP.
and I'm in the mixing stage after having many issues with windows 8.1
When I was attempting to mix one of my songs I kept hearing the "Thank you for trying this demo" sound.
I did what I could to fix it. I located my license.dat
and re registered with it.
It already has my name there.
i have run fl studio as admin, and it still gives me that voice prompt.
It will take a long time to replace sylenth 1 on my album (substituting it with other synths)
and I'd rather not do that.
I will uninstall and re-install the program as a last resort.
is there anything else that I can do?
Also just saying I think the registration process should be easier. Not more difficult. I see a changing of the license scheme will hurt more honest customers and hurt business in the long run.

Anyways sorry for the rant.
Any help would be appreciated!
--Joshua
Pay $1,000 for a sequencer? ummm... no
I'm going to have to disagree with you there...

Do you have the latest beta version installed? There were other people with the same problem and the latest version has fixed this: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=363085

Hi Joshua,

There could be some remaining files from an earlier (Demo) installation in the default Sylenth1 map. Please make sure there’s just one (clean) installation of Sylenth1. FL Studio scans the pc for plug-ins and with 2 installations it might select the wrong one and thus being unable to select the license.dat file for the right installation.

For instance; you were running a 32-bit version of Sylenth1 long time ago and updated to the 64-bit version. Some of the old files may still be left over on your computer and interfere with the clean 64-bit install.

As for the registration, we do see a some customers struggling with the license.dat file and we'll try to implement a new registration process with our next update.

In case you're not sure on what to do, just contact us trough this form:
http://lennardigital.com/support/contact.php?type=def

Best regards,
Ruben

Installed Sylenth1 to a new directory, saw the fact it was unregistered upon re install. (making sure it wasn't using another license.dat) then registered, after 5 minutes. Same issue
Pay $1,000 for a sequencer? ummm... no
I'm going to have to disagree with you there...

Return to “LennarDigital”