Sylenth1 showing up as sampler (Fl Studio 12)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys,

I have recently upgraded to fl studio 12 and have brought all of my VST plugins over (from FL 11), all of them were successful (fully functional etc), apart from Sylenth1.
I open it, and after I click off of it (to edit something in the playlist for example) it shows up as a sampler in the channel rack.
If i want to click back on to my Sylenth1 labeled sampler it only brings up something called 'Sampler (Master)' and not Sylenth1. This doesn't happen with Nexus etc.

Can I fix this?

Also, I can't play sounds on my keyboard using Sylenth1 but only with the piano in the actual plugin.

Can someone PLEASE help?

Go to Manage Plugins and do a Full Re-Scan. After the scan there will be a list generated. See If Sylenth comes up in red instead of green and/or says error. Select the Sylenth entry in the list and go to Plugin Properties. See what it says there. It might have been scanned as an effect or have another error but start with a Re-Scan first.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

1. Open 'Options > File Settings'.

2. Select 'Plugin Manager' and select the following options:

'Rescan previously verified plugins'
'Rescan plugins with errors'
'Verify plugins'

3. Start scan.

It should work load correctly after the scan, but if not;

1. Check for the plugin entry under "Plugin database > Generators", if there is one right-click it and select 'Delete file...'.

2. Make sure the plugin isn't selected in either the Plugin Manager, or the 'More plugins...' window.

All info from image-line tech support pages.

Thanks guys everything works now :D

hi there
i had a problem like that one.
i woke up a morning and open one of my fav projects , so WTF !
what i saw is just all that VSTi plugins turned into the SAMPLER
no any effects on any mixer channel and no any vst instrument in project....
it was my worst morning ever
i see some solutions for FL 12 BUT damn... mine is FL 10... :(
somebody help me ? thx

Return to “LennarDigital”