Cubase 8 OSX 10.10 64 bit issue

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys having trouble running the new 64bit sylenth in cubase. it seems that cubase can't find the vst.
Been running sylenth with the Jbridge and after i'v uninstalled the Jbridge sylenth still pops up under the 32bit bridge in my host.
Tried to reinstall cubase without any effect, and the same with sylenth so im a bit lost here, hope you guys can help.. cheers

Remove Jbridge, and all bridged copies of Sylenth1. Then download and install that latest v3 version of Sylenth1 from the links in your license email. Start Cubase, go to Devices -> Plug-In Information and click the Update and Update Plug-In Information buttons. Also check that the VST paths are set correctly and that Sylenth1 is in the plugin list.

i tried all of that, i uninstalled everything regarding to Jbridge. every time i switch to 64bit mode it creates a map that is called ¨pluginbridgedfor64bitVSThost¨ just out of nowhere, it seems that cubase can't recognize the 64 bit vst. all just work fine and normal in 32 bit mode.
I'v literally tried everything, it's pretty frustrating..!

Are you sure you installed Sylenth1 v3.0? Sounds like you're still using the 32bit v2.2 version.

Also, the pluginbridgedfor64bitVSThost is a jBridge folder, so it sounds like you didn't remove jBridge properly.

Return to “LennarDigital”