Sylenth1 Educational Version

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I recently sent a message to LennarDigital, requesting if I could get the Educational Version of Sylenth1 for students.
Photos of both sides of my student card were attached.
Now, after about two days, I still didn't get a reply. Is this normal or did I do anything wrong?

Yours,
Ben

No, emails are always answered within 1 day, even in the weekends.

Possibly you misspelled your email address, or your email account is not set up properly. You may want to try using a different email address. Please make sure to check your junk mail folders too.

There is an educational version of S1? :o
Can't you standardize on something cheaper to begin with? :hihi: Even good freeware should be enough to teach students how to program synths 8)

I never quite get how edu versions work, anyway. So, you send proof of your student ID when you buy, does that mean you have to renew the license every year, or that it expires after 4 years (should be enough for a BA degree)?
Does it also work with zoology students? :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:I never quite get how edu versions work, anyway. So, you send proof of your student ID when you buy, does that mean you have to renew the license every year, or that it expires after 4 years (should be enough for a BA degree)?
No, the educational license is exactly the same as the normal license. The only difference is that it may not be used for commercial purposes (such as selling the music you create with it). To do that you can simply upgrade to the standard commercial license by paying the remaining 30%.
fluffy_little_something wrote:Does it also work with zoology students? :hihi:
Yes, it works for all full-time students and scholars! Also for teachers and part-time music students.

Wow, that's a serious restriction there, I wonder how you are going to prevent people from using their edu S1 licenses for making music and selling it :wink:

(Personally, I think educational licenses make little sense as students spend so much money on things like going out, drinking, etc., they can easily pay for the full version, even if that means going out one time fewer. I prefer reduced prices for developing countries the way some software developers do it. The software I use for my job for instance costs only half in countries like India etc.
An exception might be a music professor or school ordering 50 or 100 bulk licenses at a reduced price for their classes.)

Anyway, my student days were decades ago :cry: Maybe I will get back to you when I turn 80 and enter one of those senior universities :hihi:

Return to “LennarDigital”