Any Word on the Update ?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: As for the GUIs....how soon can we use the new Sylenth 1 GUIs ? :hihi:
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :D

alphadelphi wrote:
Teksonik wrote: As for the GUIs....how soon can we use the new Sylenth 1 GUIs ? :hihi:
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :D
Yes :)

http://www.lennardigital.com/home/

Love the new interface, makes the sound warmer :phones:
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Copy/paste slightly off center on amp envelope,copy/paste not working at all on filter a/b

Lights on the filter slope selection are backwards?

Apox skin,win10

ere2learn wrote:Copy/paste slightly off center on amp envelope,copy/paste not working at all on filter a/b

Lights on the filter slope selection are backwards?

Apox skin,win10
Good points, we'll fix this as soon as possible!

and misc routing 1 and 2 aren't suppose to have copy/paste/init menus are they?
rsp
sound sculptist

Here's a quick fix for the skin issues:

www.lennardigital.com/files/temp/SkinFix.zip

Just unzip to the Skins folder, overwriting the existing files.

Thanks,works fine now

Thanks.
on Mac, don't forget to merge rather than overwrite the folders.
Found it easiest to just copy from one folder into the corresponding folder, after overwriting and finding out the hard way some needed files are in the original folders not in the skinfix folder.
rsp
sound sculptist

Lennard wrote:Here's a quick fix for the skin issues:

http://www.lennardigital.com/files/temp/SkinFix.zip

Just unzip to the Skins folder, overwriting the existing files.
Thanks for the fix ! I wish I had mentioned this before but could Mikael tone down the lights above the VU meters a bit please ? I find them a bit too bright and slightly distracting.

I know it's crazy but the Apox skin has inspired me to create a bunch of new presets. May I send them to you when finished ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wow, this looks awesome! Thank you for the generous amount of new presets as well. Can't wait to try it out tonight. This synth has stood the test of time and is still one of my 3 goto synths that I own (Sylenth1, Omnisphere and Avenger).

Jeff

Wow, you found my license and sent me the info!

I lost my license number years ago due to a hard drive crash and stupidity (I never printed out the number as I did with some other synths at the time like Cameleon and Zebra), wrote Lennar Digital an email, but never heard anything back. So I wrote Sylenth off and forgot about it. Today out of nowhere, I received an email about version 3.030 with my license code and download info.

Thank you. :)
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Apox looks beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Soundtoys.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Yeah, looks great. Like the other stuff from Mikael.

Opened S1 after a couple of days off and got the update popup :) So, will the GUI issue fixes be included in a solid update? In this case I will postpone updating for the time being...

Return to “LennarDigital”