Historic Day for KV331 Audio & SynthMaster :)

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear folks,

Those who know/follow us for years know very well that SynthMaster has started as an afterhours/side project, which was developed part-time. I didnt have any financial backing, so I had to continue working fulltime in the IT industry, to support my family of 4 while working late nights to code SynthMaster :D

But... thanks to all your support, this is about to change, starting today! :party: :D :-o :shock: :love:

I quit my senior software engineer position as of today, and now will work "fulltime" towards making SynthMaster a real "master" :D

Our office is located right here:

http://www.cyberpark.com.tr/eng/

It's a small office, and hopefuly we'll fill it up with many gear this summer!

Cheers everyone, thank you for your support again :tu: :love:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Congratulations!

Congratulations,

I'm proud I bought my version some time ago, contributing to the success.

Congratulations Bulent! :tu:

I wish you good fortune Bulent!
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Good luck. Synthmaster has evolved to be a hugely capable and good sounding instrument, I'd hope creating something like that should allow you a full time living.

Congratulations! Good on you for taking the plunge. All the best.

That's a fine success story, congratulations! Best of luck in the future.

If SynthMaster was developed part-time and it turned out to be a Monster, I can just imagine what it will be now that you will doing this full-time! :shock: :tu: :troll:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

That's great, congratulations!
http://www.audiomindproject.com (VST soundbanks - FM8, V-Station, DCAM: Synth Squad, TAL-U-NO-LX, TAL-BassLine, Corona, LuSH-101)

liquidsound wrote:If SynthMaster was developed part-time and it turned out to be a Monster, I can just imagine what it will be now that you will doing this full-time! :shock: :tu: :troll:
Maybe Bulent secretly did some SynthMaster coding during working hours too.. :P 8)

Now you've finally quit it's save to reveal this Bulent :hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Congratulations, Bulent! Best wishes for continued success and further growth!!!

The building location looks very nice, btw.

Cheers!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

wow congrats, and good luck... this is one courageous bold move.
all the best
rsp
sound sculptist

Synthmaster Synth will be the best in the world, I'm sure!! Congratulations. :)

That's a true success story,many congrats my friend.And to think this was all done while working full time and pt on synth master, I'll echo whats been said here,I look forward to what ur gonna be able to do with TIME,it's a beautiful thing to be able to concentrate on ur skills n talents..

p.s. maybe we will get midi program changes now lol, great stuff keep up the great work!!! 8)

Return to “KV331 Audio”