Before I take up a dispute on paypal!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cannot download my Synthmaster Standard product at all and the downloads are freezing up.
I feel like I just got ripped and I am blocked from the support page too.
What do I do? :(

Psygnal wrote:I cannot download my Synthmaster Standard product at all and the downloads are freezing up.
I feel like I just got ripped and I am blocked from the support page too.
What do I do? :(
Have you submitted your issue to KV331 by the contact form?

http://www.kv331audio.com/contactus.aspx

For such questions really important, it is obviously required to begin by that.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I can't the page just loads and loads and even the emails I recieved after my order get a message saying Be careful! This sender has failed our fraud detection checks.

I don't understand :(

Psygnal wrote:I can't the page just loads and loads and even the emails I recieved after my order get a message saying Be careful! This sender has failed our fraud detection checks.

I don't understand :(
And by using another browser?
If you use IE, by trying with Chrome for example...

Or directly by sending an email with your usual email application to this address:
support@kv331audio.com

Be VERY precise!
The identifier of your Paypal transation for example (and the date of that transaction).
And a title which is explicit: "Impossible to make my first download after purchase" for example.

And of course with the same email address you used to purchase...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Have you tried also with a temporary deactivation of your antivirus? Perhaps that your antivirus is too much restrictif.

Perhaps that you have also an issue with Flash for your downloads. Is it at the most recent version?

Psygnal wrote:I recieved after my order get a message saying Be careful! This sender has failed our fraud detection checks.
It is clearly an excessive protection from something (probably the antivirus) on your computer.

What browser do you use? And at which version?
And what antivirus do you use? And at which version?

Buying a better internet security suite might help you more than taking up a Paypal dispute!

If you need a good free one, try COMODO Internet Security Premium. I haven't had any problems with it, and I downloaded Synthmaster updates several times!

I reset my router and Windows Firewall is turned off and everything and anything related to anti-virus and firewall are disabled.
I have tried Google Chrome and Internet explorer to download the client and I am still receiving shocking download speed of less then a few kb per second every time I try... Downloads just are not moving at all then stopping. I could download every episode of Friends in the time it is taking me to actually download the Synthmaster 2 client I ordered!

I can download just fine from anywhere else on the net. Something is not working here.

This is the official site right? http://www.kv331audio.com/

Ok. Let's keep calm. Reply me: what is exactly your antivirus? And at which version is it?
And verify if you are absolutely sure that you have only ONE antivirus! It can looks as a stupid point, but it is not stupid at all because I have seen many times people who didn't even know that they had TWO antivirus working. The one of Windows (Microsoft Security Essential) AND the one they had installed.
The same about the firewall. Many people nowadays have a router which has its own firewall IN ADDITION to the Windows firewall. I see even often people having three firewalls! The one of the router, the one of Windows, and the one of the antivirus!

When one has a router, if this router has its own firewall there is no need to use the Windows firewall... and sometimes there is also no need at all to activate the firewall of the purchased antivirus.

And it is very important to check if there is one or more than one antivirus in the computer. Many people have an antivirus that they have purchased but in case of issue forget that they have also Microsoft Security Essential (or the very annoying Norton, installed as try with many applications and systems) which is active.

Having read the alert message that you related, it is obvious that the problem is not at KV331's side but at your side. So it is there that we must find the problem. We can find it all together, but keep your calm, let's analyze all that quietly and we'll find what happens. Of course taking in account that we are not all at the same time locations.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Psygnal wrote:This is the official site right? http://www.kv331audio.com/
Yes, it is.

Guys I am seriously no PC newb. I custom built my own computer and help all my mates with all of there troubles and issues and what this means is I should have no problem with any kinds of PC trouble possible! I am full time Broadband services consultant. What is happening here is way beyond my thinking. I just don't see the huge deal why my download won't work at all! I have never had this happen even in the old stupid days of torrenting.

Ok, I see here that your message "Be careful! This sender has failed our fraud detection checks." is typical of the Microsoft antivirus ! It is used with Hotmail, with Outlook, etc.

So now it is the evidence that your problem is this Microsoft antivirus.

Psygnal wrote:Guys I am seriously no PC newb. I custom built my own computer and help all my mates with all of there troubles and issues and what this means is I should have no problem with any kinds of PC trouble possible! I am full time Broadband services consultant. What is happening here is way beyond my thinking. I just don't see the huge deal why my download won't work at all! I have never had this happen even in the old stupid days of torrenting.
We don't say that you're a newb. We ANALYZE the things !

You give us informations, and we analyze them!

Now if you don't accept to analyze quietly with us, why did you open this thread?

For information me too I have built myself many personal computers in my life.

Return to “KV331 Audio”