drone.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

drone.

10.3 MB (10,884,955 bytes)

Nice droneing John, what did you use to get the sound. It sounds complex. Are you layering here or is it a trade secret? 8)

So you finally were able to get to Pluto and record some atmospheric intechnicalities :hihi:

:-o more bees.

like the atmosphere on this one. :)

Soniccat wrote:Nice droneing John, what did you use to get the sound. It sounds complex. Are you layering here or is it a trade secret? 8)

yep fraid its a big trade secret that i ran some wavs through sts17w,then added some predatohm and SIR with some kaleidoscopy impulse responses.

but glad you enjoyed even if i cant tell you how its done ;)

Mystahr wrote:So you finally were able to get to Pluto and record some atmospheric intechnicalities :hihi:

mickey mouses dog farts like this :o

astanine wrote::-o more bees.

more bass you say :o

er no. :hihi:

glad the atmosphere was to your satisfaction 8)

sts17w?

vurt wrote:

Drone as in male bee, after your last track 'Spring in B major' where you described the sound as reprisenting bees I thought it was the start of a concept album. :hihi:

JohnVulich wrote:sts17w?

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1597.html

when you buy it you get a version that can import wavs :D
top sound mangling toy,damn cheap too 8)

astanine wrote:
vurt wrote:

Drone as in male bee, after your last track 'Spring in B major' where you described the sound as reprisenting bees I thought it was the start of a concept album. :hihi:

ah bees,thought it was bass,hadnt woken up properly :oops:
and nah drone as in 10 minutes of nothing :D

summer will be the next installment of the concept album i think,possibly followed by autumn,then im not sure at all where to take it :o

Of all the tracks of yours I've heard, this is without a doubt my favourite so far.

:o sweet Sts-w use, john. you and your damn ohm devices... :x :P :hihi:

dystonia_ek wrote:Of all the tracks of yours I've heard, this is without a doubt my favourite so far.

:oops: wow thanks 8)

waiting man wrote::o sweet Sts-w use, john. you and your damn ohm devices... :x :P :hihi:

ohm is the future of all mankind 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”