ok - when can I purchase it?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm testing it tonight with the ppg Wave synth, and I really like the way it sounds. That's really all I can say. I'll buy it. I get paid Thursday.

Gotta get rid of these drop outs every few seconds :)

droolmaster0 wrote:I'm testing it tonight with the ppg Wave synth, and I really like the way it sounds. That's really all I can say. I'll buy it. I get paid Thursday.

nice to hear that! well, we plan to release end of the week, as some things still has to be setted up, so please be patient. i`ll drop you a note here, ok ?
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:I'm testing it tonight with the ppg Wave synth, and I really like the way it sounds. That's really all I can say. I'll buy it. I get paid Thursday.

nice to hear that! well, we plan to release end of the week, as some things still has to be setted up, so please be patient. i`ll drop you a note here, ok ?
That would be great. I'd love to have it this weekend! The drop outs are annoying, but not as bad as those noise bursts that some demo products have.

droolmaster0 wrote:
nick at artsacoustic wrote:

That would be great. I'd love to have it this weekend! The drop outs are annoying, but not as bad as those noise bursts that some demo products have.
well, we at least had to do something;)
so we decided something "earfriendly".

OK – the all important question for you Nick:

If I purchase it, say today, by credit card through the “share-it” service that you guys are using, do I get an immediate response back with the License key and download link to the real version? Meaning, if I click “buy” can I use it today, or do I have to wait?

I know – instant gratification person here!

Cinemascore wrote:OK – the all important question for you Nick:

If I purchase it, say today, by credit card through the “share-it” service that you guys are using, do I get an immediate response back with the License key and download link to the real version? Meaning, if I click “buy” can I use it today, or do I have to wait?

I finally purchased yesterday afternoon (about 5 p.m.) and I have not received the key yet (9:30 a.m.). So it looks like there is a delay.

Edit: Just came in my email. (about 10:30).

Cinemascore wrote:OK – the all important question for you Nick:

;) up to now we guarantee to deliver within 48 hours.
however, this we hopefully will be able to change to 24 hours in near future.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”