Kick-Ass Brass! is now actually shipping! Plus ONE update...

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes it's true. Kick-Ass Brass! is shipping. We haven't officially announced it because we want to wait for some new demos before doing that however you can go to the site now and download all the documentation and order. The demos will be up there within a couple of days too.

As for ONE we are getting pretty close with that as well. Throughout the development process we've been adding and enhancing features so it's very late but it's also very different to what we originally planned too. There's basically one major feature that needs implementing, bug fixing, testing and also AU development for ONE and KAB still to do. There will be three versions of ONE released pretty quickly. One mixed core library, one hip hop and one based on live drum loops. All the content for these is already done and we've also pretty much finished several further expansion libraries so these will follow pretty quickly too. Then back to Solo to complete the picture...

Thanks for your patience and more news as we have it...

Cheers - Matt 8)

HI

Blimey Matt ....

:bang:

Flipper.

We can make a special version for you with half the features missing if you pay for it and it's that important to you personally. ;-) We have to produce software that's everything it could and should be. What we will release is a massive resource that really should have taken twice as long to do as it actually has, you just can't appreciate that yet.
Cheers - Matt 8)

HI

I already paid for it - 4 months ago ... remember?

I can understand you wanting it to be everything and more that you ever hoped it might be - (thats got a nice rhyme to it) - as you might now remember I wanted to pay foward so to speak, I struggle with the forever moving goal post's, your eta has changed about 6 times.

As I have said before, I am sure you have learnt from this experience about development and setting dates ect, I think Peter from Linplug said he never even talks about a new product until it has been coded - which at best probably only leaves weeks before release - no doubt cutting down on anxieties!

I await patiently .....

Flipper.

I already paid for it - 4 months ago ... remember?
That's a surprise to me. If that's the case, the least we can do is hook you up with the latest beta - then you can get involved in the development. Matt, flipper, does that sound like a plan?

Regards
Dave

The dates have to be applied pretty arbitarily to the website if you want to say anything - it just has to have a date. I haven't got any of your money either as far as I know. It seems to me you just have trouble 'getting' what you keep complaining about.

We will keep schtumb about future projects for confidentiality reasons more than anything but when you change your whole business from samples to virtual instruments you have to explain what you're doing to some extent. After this hurdle is cleared it'll be a doddle. Whatever anxieties you are suffering can't be 1% of that of anyone involved in the project either.

Cheers - Matt 8)

I see that that the release date of 29/8/2005 for ONE has been removed from the Website and replaced with "we plan to release this virtual instrument around August 2005". Am I to assume that it will be released before thursday, then or this just another arbitrary date?
Dextrus

I think I will get KAB. Seem like the winner of the brass Inst. available right now (to me). Now, where can I find the street price for KAB. I hate to pay MSRP. And how about some brass midi files to enhance the product?

I can only suggest that you contact AMG for a list of authorised distributors via www.samples4.com - as far as I know right now, the only way to get KAB is to purchase it direct from the site though.

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”