The ONE

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I Am The ONE ! :-)

The thread title is pretty harsh - when the simple installation instructions are followed and ONE is correctly licensed, it works just fine. It sounds very much like you've had trouble with the installation more than anything else.

As a first step, please ensure that you remove all traces of the ONE software before proceeding. As you're running the OSX AU version, please follow these steps:-

1. Double click on the main hard disk icon for the drive that OSX is installed on
2. Navigate to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components and delete the file AMGone.component
3. Now click on your Home folder in the left hand pane of a Finder window and navigate to ~/Library/Audio/Plugin-Ins/Components and if you see a file called AMGone.component delete it - that shouldn't be there
4. Now click on your Documents folder in the left hand pane of a Finder window and delete the folder called AMG ONE in its entirety
5. Click again on your Home folder, and navigate to /Library/Preferences - delete the file called com.samples4.amgone.plist

ONE should have been completely removed, so we're going to reinstall it now:

1. Unstuff the installer you downloaded using the details in Matt's email. Ignore any license file you may have been sent for now.
2. Run the installer program and reinstall the Audio Unit
3. Insert your ONE DVD, double click on the icon when it appears on your desktop
4. Open a new Finder window and click your Documents folder in the left hand pane
5. Copy the AMG ONE folder in its entirety to your Documents folder by dragging it from the DVD Finder window to the Finder window you opened in step 4 - this will take some time.
6. Start Logic Pro, load AMG ONE and go to the Options screen. Click where the machine ID is displayed, and choose "Register at AMG website" - fill out the online form and wait for your license file
7. When the license file is received, copy it to the AMG ONE folder on your hard drive.

Follow these instructions *exactly* to the letter and you will not have any further problems.

Regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

I smell an edited post...

Is that what that is?

Muon Software Ltd wrote:I smell an edited post...
:hihi:
Seems like he made it work...

D-Fusion wrote:
Muon Software Ltd wrote:I smell an edited post...
:hihi:
Seems like he made it work...
yeah, i made it work after erasing everything with the word ONE on it from my harddisc and then installing everything from scratch (while avoiding the suggested update from a weblink that i received with the registration details). it works fine now !

thanx to the M&M's (Muon & Matt) !

T.

MonacoMan wrote:I Am The ONE ! :-)
No, you are the walrus.
Excuse all the blood.

Lawnmower Of The Damned wrote:
No, you are the walrus.
I smell some lyrics wrtten by john lennon during the Beatles period
!!!!!

I smell a cheesy Keanu Reeves one-liner.

NotTHeCommonDose wrote:I smell a cheesy Keanu Reeves one-liner.
Correction : Bread AND cheese...will you if you don' t mind ?

...because those are : the TWO !

it works fine now !
Thanks for letting us know.

Regards
Dave

Krakatau wrote:
Lawnmower Of The Damned wrote:
No, you are the walrus.
I smell some lyrics wrtten by john lennon during the Beatles period
!!!!!
Ku-ku-Kachoo!