Some ToTc Algon Presets

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi kiddies,

Was about to head to sleep, when I started playing with a few Algon patches I'd made....I was originally planning on making a full bank...but there's just too much going on around here...so, since I'll probably never officially release them, here's a small set of 6 for you to play with. Mostly experimental stuff (2 drum loops! sort of :P ), but there's a nice bass in there. :)

Free for all the Algomusic users...download here:

Algon-ToTc-6presets

Give'em ago, who knows...maybe you'll find them useful. :)

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Thanks for the presets, Loop-AlgoDrums has a real nice flavor..."drum-circle in space"ish, great new start-point for me...

bobsled wrote:Thanks for the presets, Loop-AlgoDrums has a real nice flavor..."drum-circle in space"ish, great new start-point for me...
Thanx Bobsled! :D hehe, one of those loop presets, think it's the first one....reminds me vaguely of that 'milkshake' song they'd play in the bars in New Brunswick last year....I hate that song. gives me the chills. :P

Peace 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Very nice. I had not installed AlgoN yet so the presets made me do it. Nice little synth. Thanks.

Kermit Jagger wrote:Very nice. I had not installed AlgoN yet so the presets made me do it. Nice little synth. Thanks.
Thanx Kermit! :D Hope you can use them.

Peace 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Hey..thanks Frank!! I think AlgoN's still a coool little synth. When you put M42 and AlgoN together..WATCH OUT UNIVERSE!

Hi Frank,

Nice ones!!!

I'll try to make some presets myself. :oops:

Thanx guys. :D Glad somebody likes'em. I might do more in the future...just can't pen it into the schedule till fall, so figured I'd throw these out there isntead of letting them rot on my harddrive. :P

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Return to “AlgoMusic”