llama ambience in the mountains

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a ceremonial chant

the Monochal

have a good one

Ed

Love the mood of this piece Ed! Beautiful moments of drama and reflection, lovely understated ethnic feel. Excellent!
Image Image

That was the perfect tune to heal my manic monday blues buddy. I feel better now :D
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

big deep powerful sounds,good soundtrack.I like the arrangement,with the developements after 1 min.
all sounds really good.

Oh yes... !

The vocal-type sounds :love:

The melodies remind me of 1970's electronic music. Great stuff.

You've made one of my favorite little friends sing like an angel. That is some seriously impressive VSTi playing there, wavephonic!

I'd probably listen to just the long fade-out alone for 5 minutes. Very cool.

Is it? Could it be? The infamous Delay Lama? I love that little guy. Cracks me up too much to play with it, though, to actually put it to use. Probably should, though, from this piece I see that it can be turned to very good use in a Schulzian way. It sometimes sounds like the vocals from Klaus's Black Dance album.

Why don't we get more vocal synths like this? I don't mean with animation and all, but non-sampled vocal VSTi's. I love the way Delay Lama deals with changes in vowel sounds.

Nice piece. I like the way it evolves over time. Wouldn't mind hearing it go on even longer. That fade out at the end would be nice to extend into a very long quiet part, and then bring the tempo and density back up again. Probably could stretch this on to 20 min or so.

Good job!

thanks a heck of alot guys, bit of a relief hearing your comments,
I know alot of folks hate the thing and it will be the only time I ever use it,
but as I was building the idea, I almost had to use it...scary sometimes when you realise what you've done,

good to hear from you, poly, zeoy, fate, himalaya-with a name like that its almost a fit, cool,

thanks runagate, I thought at the end could I bring it back, but, better not push my luck,

emdot, thing cracks me up to, I have to hide it in cubase and then use my pitch/modulation wheel to make the slight vowelettes, it was cool having the 2 edits on one stick,
thanks again guys
I'm happy with it...I've got to rock out on something now for sure

emdot_ambient wrote:
Why don't we get more vocal synths like this? I don't mean with animation and all, but non-sampled vocal VSTi's. I love the way Delay Lama deals with changes in vowel sounds.
Xoxos has a vocal synth ( Synger ??). Check it out.

There's also Voc-One, Vocal Synth, and Talking Synth

Wonderful mood piece. The Delay Llama without exaggerated slides actually sounds pretty impressive.

Victor.

Return to “Music Cafe”