Dream Whistles out now!

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Precisionsound releases "Dream Whistles" for HALion, and Kontakt.

The sound sources for the "Dream Whistles" SampleSet are five wooden recorders of different sizes; Bass, Alto, Tenor Soprano and Sopranino.

"Dream Whistles" are recorded with lots of "air", natural vibrato and glissando which you can control intuitively via Modulation wheel.

This is a library of suggestive and playful atmospheric whistles for a variety of music styles.

The complete Dream Whistles contains 501 24bit Stereo WAV samples;

1. 27 programs for HALion 1.2 +
2. 27 programs for Kontakt 1.5 +
3. 6 special programs for Kontakt 2.1 + (Legato Script programs)

All formats are included when you buy "Dream Whistles" so you can download whatever format you like or all of them.

"Dream Whistles" costs $59 (+$11 if you want it on CD).

For more information and demos, visit www.precisionsound.net

The Precisionsound Team

Do you guys have a Flutes bundle deal?

I'd be very interested if you did.

Mike

Hi "Karmacompose"!
Not at the moment but you asked about it and that is a good reason for us to consider it.
We have a "loyalty deal" now that gives discounts when buying the "Dream Whistles" to buyers of the "Celtic Whistles" and "Bolivian panpipe"

Stay tuned for our announcements, we may do a BUNDLE including all of our flute libraries in the future.

I already purchased monzter guitars 1 and forgot to use my coupon for MG2 - is it still valid?

I would be very very interested in the loyalty discount you mentioned. Is it on your website?

Mike
aka "Karmacomposer" - KVR cuts off the "r"

mail us at info@precisionsound.net about coupons.

+1 for a flutes bundle.
Karmacomposer wrote:Mike
aka "Karmacomposer" - KVR cuts off the "r"
Cool sig.
<put your signature here>

Thanks Xnah

I just emailed you precisionsound.

Mike

Return to “Precisionsound”