check out revisit - impulse tracker on steroids

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey just wanted to take the opportunity to all ye aude impulse trackers - or even modplug trackers- CHECK OUT REVISIT.

esp the newest version, dev has been working his butt off and it shows, seriously guys if you haven't tried it in a while - try it again. It's freaking amazing... Lots of fixes etc

one noteworthy thing that is ultra cool is pressing # (UK) or ' (US) key to see a small preview of the pattern you work on, and can click around that way to navigate!

heres what I do to set up my "rig" with revisit: press f4, click on midi settings, click output, and which midi channel i want - bam instant connection through whatever host and whatever vsti--- amazing.

you tell me what freaking tracker can get this close to your host!

This is the best ever! And it keeps on gettin better!

RonC

link for lazy ones: http://www.nashnet.co.uk/english/revisit/
i tried it some time ago and was impressed, but it was pretty buggy in bidule. gonna give it a try again.

You know it was damned buggy in Tracktion until I spoke up and am now very close in touch with dev, he helped me out a lot. I also recommend donating. So awesome.

RonC

still no luck, crashed bidule to desktop after 5 minutes of work while i was trying out some pattern effects. i really like the idea of tracker as a vst, but this is still too clumsy...very slow response rate for note input, cursor jumps over lines etc. :( anyway, good luck to developer!

it's a nice plugin /tracker but i already use renoise :P
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

heh but renoise is a host in and of itself- id rather use my own host :D :D

RonC

Return to “Instruments”