So how much should Komplete 4 cost on ebay?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My auction is about to end for a 'ownership transfer' of K4. I must be asking too much at 825, buy it now 900.

What is a reasonable price for a 'used' K4? Even though nothing gets 'used'?

Johnmoorejohn wrote:My auction is about to end for a 'ownership transfer' of K4. I must be asking too much at 825, buy it now 900.

Neighborhood of 60% retail price typically.

From what I've seen used software goes between 50 and 60 percent of the cheapest someone could get it at a store.

When I sell software I almost always sell it for %55. One time I dropped a piece of software down to %75 to get a sale.

Many people who wanted K4 already bought it, when it was much cheaper so the saturation point might be pretty high.

dw

you should always start your auction at a lower price tho....that way people get interested in your auction and start watching it...then they get excited and invested...and bid it up to the price you actually want....plus ebay charges you based on the opening bid price..so you save like a dollar there too
Cubase4 FLStudio6 Komplete4 Kore PS1 miniTera Atmosphere StylusRMX Hypersonic Plex Xphraze Hydra Junglist PluckedString Scorpion WNadditive ZeroVector VStation Wusikstation3 PSPVintageWarmer CamelSpace Sonitus:FX

kuniklo wrote:
Johnmoorejohn wrote:My auction is about to end for a 'ownership transfer' of K4. I must be asking too much at 825, buy it now 900.

Neighborhood of 60% retail price typically.
Can someone explain this to me? If someone was in the market for a 'new' K4, but saw a 'used' one on ebay, why wouldn't they do wahatever they can to save even $100 bucks? Let alone $300?

I'm now trying $725, $800 buy it now.

Return to “Instruments”