LiveCut with Max/MSP

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi... I really love using LiveCut with hosts like REAPER and Ableton, but I'd love to be able to use it with Max/MSP as well. The problem is that Max doesn't generate transport info for plugins, so obviously tempo-dependent VSTs like LiveCut can't function. Does anyone here have any idea how I could possibly generate or get transport data into Max/MSP to run LiveCut?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Phil

wait for MaxMSP 5...

mongoose550 wrote:Hi... I really love using LiveCut with hosts like REAPER and Ableton, but I'd love to be able to use it with Max/MSP as well. The problem is that Max doesn't generate transport info for plugins, so obviously tempo-dependent VSTs like LiveCut can't function. Does anyone here have any idea how I could possibly generate or get transport data into Max/MSP to run LiveCut?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Phil
Host it in something else and ReWire it to MAX?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Yeah I was hoping to avoid ReWire... I've had problems with it before and don't really want to trust it for a live performance. I read somewhere today that someone made a Max/MSP version of BBCut... does anyone know anything about this? Or any Max patches that do a similar thing to LiveCut etc? I'll let you know how I get on with ReWire, thanks for the speedy replies:)

Return to “Smart Electronix”