Some Tunes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Peeps

Having had some fun and asaulted your ears with "New Rage Music" last week, I thought I ought to put some of my real work up here.

My music is aimed at a New Age/Jazzy sort of market so it may not be to all your tastes but hey... it's what I do.

Here are a couple of recent tunes.

The old Ones - originaly written as a competition entry (which it won Yeah!).. It was a synth tune but has now been reworked as a piano piece which works better for me.
http://www.lavenderpillow.co.uk/Oldones.mp3

The Dream Weaver - A sort of floaty dreamy guitar and piano tune. Sorry if it's a bit long but I got deep into the vibe with this one and it took me a while to climb back out :)
http://www.lavenderpillow.co.uk/Dreamweaver.mp3

Let me know what you think. If anybody likes them I'll put some more up from time to time.

Love N Stuff
Bazz
The music means nothing if the audience is deaf..........

I quite liked these.

The Old Ones has a slightly celtic flavour, and I wonder if traditional instruments might have been better.

The dream Weaver is very nice, but I found it over-long. I do understand how you can just get sucked into a groove though :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

ooohhh....such a nice big soundfield....i'm at about the 2 minute mark, and this really does give a good visual feel, i don't know, like open fields, sunny breezy day. if that made any sense. :?:
i'd rather have a mullet than a comb-over.
fortunately, i have neither.

folderol wrote:I quite liked these.

The Old Ones has a slightly celtic flavour, and I wonder if traditional instruments might have been better.

The dream Weaver is very nice, but I found it over-long. I do understand how you can just get sucked into a groove though :)
Thanks Folderol. I just got so into that little guitar riff with the harmonics, I just couldn't stop playing it. My fingers just developed a life of their own and went their own way on that one. :) My wife keeps rewinding it to the begining everytime it finishes so I though it was probably OK at that length. :D

uncadave wrote:ooohhh....such a nice big soundfield....i'm at about the 2 minute mark, and this really does give a good visual feel, i don't know, like open fields, sunny breezy day. if that made any sense. :?:
Thanks Uncadave. If you got open fields and sunny breezy day, then I hit what I was aiming for..... It's nice that other people get it too. Cheers mate.

Return to “Music Cafe”