synth1 patch converter?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
I was wondering, if there's a way to convert synth1 patches into fxp format. I'm blind and my music creation software(modplug) doesn't show me the way to open them or at least the screenreader isn't capable of finding it.
with regards
Jürgen Dengo

Why do you need that? It's easy to access patches through modplug's host, you just need to set up paths to each bank in Synth1 by pressing "OPT" button. You can set only 10 banks though.

As I told, I am blind. Therefore I can't see a thing that''s on the screen. Can you please tell me, if there's a shortcut key for this "opt" button.
With regards
Jürgen Dengo

Wasn't it TobyBear's MiniHost that can be used as a patch manager, and save fxb or fxp files?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

dear kvr-ers
I tryed out the minihost, but didn't find a place to load my sy1 files into. Can you please help me?
With regards
Jürgen dengo

Opt button is after patch name ,in options you have folder settings and paths to bank folders.
You see OPT ?
unpack Your bank to folder and pick some bank number in OPTions to show the path to unpacked bank ,no need for fxp.

Haha

I love the screenshot!

Beautiful. Really.

bwwd wrote:Opt button is after patch name ,in options you have folder settings and paths to bank folders.
You see OPT ?
unpack Your bank to folder and pick some bank number in OPTions to show the path to unpacked bank ,no need for fxp.
:bang:

This is the stupidest post I've ever read at KvR.

One for the "todays quotable" thread for sure.

Sorry, icemaster, I don't know of a shortcut key for he options button, but I thought a bump of the thread might bring some help.

one last time.. the guy has stated that he is BLIND. as in .. no eyesight. he can't see your screenshot or the gui.

ice, I don't know of a keyboard command for the OPT option. However, I just tested saving one of my Synth1 presets into an fxp file using the normal 'save as' option in Orion. It reloaded properly. I'm using Orion Platinum as my audio host.

If you need a few presets I'd be happy to convert them for you while you look for a more robust solution. Just let me know.

LOL man , youre blind so you really Cant see ? I thought you just wrote this cause you are beginner or something , well you cant see the picture so sorry for this.
I dont know how you work with synth if you cant see it , maybe if i would know how you are able to find menus and knobs then maybe we could figure out some way.I dont know what kind of help you are using and do your screen reader reads whats on synth1 gui but i guess not,i dont know how to help you.

Return to “Instruments”