Beta-testers for "Jupiter-8 Emu" wanted !!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks :)

No problem Broke.
I didn't mean it badly either.
For your real question: No, unfortunately,
I am not able modules of my own programming.
I also don't feel most of "Third party module" as very much
Fail-safe.
Therefore I use actually only the original SE modules.
Except for one couple of Exceptions ;)

At all events I already sit at a new baby 8)
I think it goes quite red ... very red :hihi:

Have fun ...NEK...

Hi NEK-X
Thanks for the link. Like it so far and seems to have no problems in Sonar 7.

Not exactly a JP8 sound but a special analog-style sound that has this kind of "raw egde" ,which I think characterises your synths and make them stand out from the crowd -it simply has that "Nek-X sound". Hope to get time to make some patches for you.

All the Best
"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint."

gidday.. had a quick play and started some patches, should have time this weekend for more! thanks

A good Jupiter emulator is never to be shunned at. I fondly remember my own (and remember carrying the behemot). The real thing! :-)

Anyhow - I'd be proud to help you out in testing it. So if your team isn't filled - please count me in.

Göran

Edit: Perhaps I should give you my email..:
interzone [AT] live [PERIOD] se
Last edited by Interzone on Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, I'm making some really cool leads & pads with this. I'll organize the into a bank soon & email you, NEK-X. I've been using it in XT2 and no problems.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Hi again, NEK-X. This synth sounds great. I do have to advise of a problem I'm having in both XT2 and Sonar3PE. I've made several presets that are 4ths, 5ths, & 3rds, but they will only play as I programmed them when I use the keyboard. If I plug a MIDI file into the track, a mono bassline, for example, either one or the other oscillator will play diffrent notes. Not the same as what I programmed them to play, I mean. I don't know why this is, but if you want I will send you patches to test yourself.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Hi Betatesters :)

the Time is over ... now :D

Please send your Presets and final test results to the known e-mail.
(You also find the address in the "readme" file or by
a right click on the Plugin.) ;)

Many many thanks to everyone!

Kind greetings ... NEK ...

PS@Moe: please ... be free and send me your test-patches if the problem
is still not fixed ;)

Return to “Instruments”